The Onyx Bible - Registration

Nimrodel

Hello MD! Forgive my absence. My job is keeping me hellishly busy.
So I am almost done with a new quest similar to The Elixir of Life. It is basically a clickey quest spanning over all the major lands and MDA. Has a storyline, Has a few videos, has puzzles, has ciphers and Rewards! :D
Please post your entries in this format:
1. Player name which will be entered into the quest. (No alts allowed)
2. Player ID
3. AD count
4. Preferred time zone to attend the quest
The registrations start now and end on 25th of March. and after the registrations have ended, the official date of Quest will be announced. Only the players who have registered themselves will get an opportunity to solve the quest. The Quest will be open for everyone after the winners have been declared.
Remember - It'll be a race. There'll be plenty of opportunity to catch up though (or at least I hope). Keep your tea ready. You'll need it if you want to run.
SPONSORSHIPS ARE GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED.
oh! oh! I almost Forgot. Players not allowed to participate: No one, Valldore, Aelis and Jaden Dew.

Registered Players list (pm me if I miss you out of the list):
1. dst
2. Intrigue
3. Rophs
4. Sir Blut
5. AmberRune
6. Yoshi
7. Tipu

8. Dan Planewalker

9. *Sunfire*

10. *Clock Master*

11. darkraptor

12. *Eara Meraia*

13. Lania

14. *Syrian*

15. Occamrazor

16. Blackthorn

17. Ars Alchemy

18. *Eagle Eye*

Registrations closed. I will announce the date of the quest in the next few days.. Might be a week or two away. Or right in time for MD birthday :D

Edited by Nimrodel

Lord Tipu

1600: 1800 ST

Is that your username - Lord Tipu? you wont be able to attempt the quest if you submit a wrong user name. The quest will be accessible only to the names included in the list.

Is that your username - Lord Tipu? you wont be able to attempt the quest if you submit a wrong user name. The quest will be accessible only to the names included in the list.

More like, to the IDs in the array. So make sure you get the ID right.

• 3 weeks later...