Pursuing Research and Meeting!

Krioni

Hello!

I have recently woken up again in the land, and as part of waking up, I am trying to find something I would like to pursue here. One thing I have decided on is a little bit of research, one that is turning out to be quite the stimulating intellectual adventure. 

However, I would love to talk and learn from a few others as I continue down this path. This list may expand, but I just wanted to use this topic as a linking point to get in contact with those people. If you are from one of the following alliances or lands and would like to sit down and discuss principles of Light and Darkness at some point, please, send me a forum PM or in game. I am normally at the Defensive Quarters in Loreroot, though I can adventure out to another place if a different one is more fitting for you. 

So! If you are a citizen of Necrovion or a member of the Seekers of Enlightenment, or the idea of the principles of Light and Darkness intrigues you, send me a PM!

Thank you,

Krioni

EDIT: Thanks so much from those I heard from in Necrovion and Seekers of Enlightenment. If you are in GG or the Underground, please, I would love to talk to you a bit here by forum PM or in game. Contact me!

Edited by Krioni

So GG, MDA, UG, East are not allowed to "express ideas" ? Just because they are not LR, Necro or MB?

So! If you are a citizen of Necrovion or a member of the Seekers of Enlightenment, or the idea of the principles of Light and Darkness intrigues you, send me a PM!

Thanks for trying to point out something for me, Dark, but I would like to point out a clarification for dst that is different than the one you pointed out. 

Heya dst! When I specified those in particular, it was merely to focus who I was getting input from for a short time. I am not expecting this research and my pursuit of it to restrict itself to any land or people. I had gotten some input from some people, and was merely targeting others to focus my own work. For example, if I was trying to set up some event and focus on a land, I wouldn't want all of them together at once. I would want to go from one to another, to allow them to shine or show on their own. That is all, and I should have included that clarification in the original post. 

If you do have an interest in Light or Darkness, please, send me a PM!

Edit: I cannot even read my own post, apparently. I did say that the list may expand, and that this is just a starting point as I link up with many people. Hope this helps to clarify things. 

Edited by Krioni

Alright! I have had some good talks with a couple people from my first set, so it is time to keep expanding! Check the edit on the original post, but I would love to specifically get some input from people in GG and the Underground. After I hear from them, I will ask about East and MDA, so don't worry about that. Thanks!

Less people have contacted me lately, and the couple conversations I have had petered out. I am incredibly interested in whatever you have to say, so please, PM me or contact me in game to discuss this stuff. Yes, my views might be different, but I am asking because I am really interested in opinions and how you think it works or does not!

East and MDA, some specific opinions on the relationship of Light and Dark with your land would be great!