MD Summer Tournament (Purple Team)

MRAlyon

MD Summer Tournament

DATE

This contest starts on the 18th day of September at 00:00:00 server time.

FIGHTERS 

All MP level (except MP1, MP2, MP7, MP8) will be able to participate and will be able to attack each other. Minimum number of fighters accepted is 1 and maximum number is 1000. All players will be able to participate except the ones with Prison and Labyrinth citizenship.

PROGRESS 

Stage I will last only few mins (because I can’t delete it), so when a player makes 1 point stage II will start and you will be able to score only in one location: Gazebo of Equilibrium. Stage II will last 48 hours.

RULES 

· read the rules well, because when you sign up withdrawals will not be accepted;

· fighters aren't allowed to use any illusions or kind of spells or items that will prevent other players to attack you during the contest, like ghost spell or cloak item;

· dead fighters will be kicked out, if they will be dead again when contest will start;

· don't use bugs for cheat and if you find bugs related to BHC please email to bugs@magicduel.com with all screens etc for solve it;

· you can pass heads to another fighter writing this in Live Chat: *gives (amount of heads) heads to (playername)* for specific amount of heads. To give all your heads you should use *gives all heads to (playername)*;

· DON'T CHEAT. This is a tournament during a big party so try to have fun and don’t try to ruin it.

http://magicduel.com...test_signup.php

TAX

For participate to this contest you don’t need to pay any tax.

NUMBER OF WINNERS

STATS/VE/TOKENS

Not Active

REWARDS

• 100 of all stats (Regeneration, Luck, Energetic immunity, Trade sense, Briskness, Initiative, Defence, Attack, Power);
  • Other rewards will be given out at the end of all the events.
Edited by MRAlyon

It's a BHC with pre-defined and somehow hardcoded rules. Some of those rules will apply regardless of what you will do (like the no stats/ve/etc).

Also, weren't you supposed to NOT have access to that bhc interface since you quit the role, alyon?

It's a BHC with pre-defined and somehow hardcoded rules. Some of those rules will apply regardless of what you will do (like the no stats/ve/etc).

Ah, so tokens/stats/VE will not apply, no matter what we do? I have never participated in a BHC before, which is why I ask. 

Thanks for the clarification dst.

Thanks MRAlyon! There is a bug we will be reporting though. Near the end, with  a couple hours left, we cloned the heads ball. During an attack, I refreshed the contest page at the same time. It meant I took the head ball, but my opponent also kept the heads. Boom: doubled the heads in play. Pretty big bug, but might be a severe corner case. I will be posting it in the bug forum. 

• Root Admin

Thanks MRAlyon! There is a bug we will be reporting though. Near the end, with  a couple hours left, we cloned the heads ball. During an attack, I refreshed the contest page at the same time. It meant I took the head ball, but my opponent also kept the heads. Boom: doubled the heads in play. Pretty big bug, but might be a severe corner case. I will be posting it in the bug forum. 

Known race condition, highly rare, needs proper multithreading of the combat system, quite a bit change, it was never designed to deal with that since Mur never considered race conditions.

Known race condition, highly rare, needs proper multithreading of the combat system, quite a bit change, it was never designed to deal with that since Mur never considered race conditions.

Alright, since it is known, do you want me to hold off reporting it, or post it as a reminder? Just lemme know what I can do to help!

• Root Admin

Alright, since it is known, do you want me to hold off reporting it, or post it as a reminder? Just lemme know what I can do to help!

Its not something likely to be fixed soon since these problems are hard ones and would involve a DB change Mur is not fond of making becuase he considers these issues minor.