War Plan (Red Team)

Pipstickz

To the theme of Red, your assignment for today is to plan an invasion or war that will make MD run red with blood :D

Entries can be in whatever form you would like: You could write a summary of your plans, or you could set up a diagram and take a video, or whatever you'd like really, as long as it makes sense.

Judging will be based on a few different criteria such as creativity (do you have an interesting plan and a cool way of telling it?), feasibility (could your plan work?), and goals (do you have a reason for your war?)

Entries are due by Day 272, rewards will depend on how many and the quality of entries we get, but may include a WP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not super active anymore, but I still hang around. Don't really do anything, though.

Don't do anything even for this and just abandon and waste our time? <_<

I am very disappointed and will not be participating in any of your future quests till this is sorted out.

Edited by DARK DEMON

• 2 months later...

I have a Google doc where I organized a long email thread between Mur and Eagle Eye about the awards. When I sent it to Mur I saw subsequent forum posts about awards being granted/received, but there must have been some quests missed. I can clean that up and post it somewhere if someone wants to check on the status of the awards.

But it won't include rewards for this quests, Dark Demon, because Pip never publicly posted winners or arranged for awards. If you'll read above, Pip said "All participants will be rewarded from my personal stock in due time." I was under the impression that he had already done so, from when I last talked to him, but cannot find record of said conversation so I may be mistaken.

• Root Admin

Neg repping me when I asked you a question so I could look into resolving it? Thats childish.

I think Ivorak has literally just resolved the situation however.

I have not distributed rewards, my own laziness and forgetfulness is to blame, I apologize. I will hunt you down with a gold coin each. I've never believed myself to be a particularly good quest maker, this simply proved me right, DD can say whatever he wants as he is right to want something for the effort he put in.

I likely won't run anything more in the future.