Show me your nightmare!

Neno Veliki

Here's what you need to do..

Draw your nightmare, frame it and back it up with a short story to get an awesome prize!

You can't draw? Do not despair. You can collage your nightmare out of other images or mixed media be it MD related or not doesn't matter as long as its enough effort put in it to make it look good.

After u drew or collage your nightmare scan it or take a picture of it and give it a nice fitting frame that can be found on internet with one of the image editing programs like Photoshop and write a short story to back up your artwork. Styles and techniques are all up to you.

Your pieces can be MD related or not it doesn't matter what matters is that they are scary, funny or any other adjective that will make them interesting to spectators.

Please no funny stuff or stealing other peoples art and presenting it as yours.

Post your works in this thread. Forum votes will be taken into consideration while evaluating your submissions.

The one that puts the most effort to its piece gets Rustgold Drachorn.

Second on the finishing line gets 5 credits pack.

Third one gets 5 silver.

Rewards are sponsored by Necrovion.

Contest ends on the midnight of 07.11.2014.

All artworks will be evaluated by me and any number of judges that will be picked by me. All disputes regarding this contest matter are solved by me only. By entering this contest you agree to these terms.

Edited by Neno Veliki

• Root Admin

I would like to participate but dont really have much time and this weekend will be busy (someone is coming down to see me). Im going to do it anyway for fun, but does seem a bit short for a drawing quest (especially for those who cannot draw and need loads of time to get things looking vaugly nice)

http://i.imgur.com/F0Cgi41.jpg

http://kimages.imikimi.com/image/2zxD0-tEPe.gif?height=400&password=bxnSPAi25Q&scale=max&width=400

Nightmare 

Went to walk the forest of loreroot my home land, Just exercise my feet

turn around look at the Oak Tower, Im going in 

Its a wonderful view inside

you can look at the GoE

Refreshing air inside, Its a nice here to make some rest

sitting  beside the wall and thinking

rise his hands im tired, my eyes tire also

slowly close here eyes.

The nightmares begin

Whats happening, darkness and i can't see anything

im walking through darkness

i hear a voice calling my name *EE come here*

who are you? i am the king of the darkness

my feet can't go back, moving forward

I saw a dark place graveyard, Its a necro place

come i want you to be there*NO*

you belong with this place*NO*

Mya awakes me. look to the eyes of Mya with a *smiles*

End of the Story

http://storenow.net/my/?f=4c22b1d2dffa63fedca7150425d84079

[spoiler]

The land of Marind...a land you all cross, more or less, roaming around the Park, taking a break at the willow, perhaps...beautiful and dull at the same time. Yet it has mysteries of its own and even dark secrets. That, we know, but bones stay buried for a long time until dogs decide to hide another skeleton or dig for the remains...

There comes a time when tidal waves grow larger and larger and flush the present, bringing the old bones from the depth of the earth to the surface.

As I was going getting out of the Keep of Sages after a long meditation about the Sun, I felt an eerie presence at the Angiens Ferry. A sphere was hovering above the old wooden deck. It was an egg of dark vibrations, pulsating and emiting strange energy waves. The boat that used to be tied to the pole was not there anymore. The wind was cutting the reeds...or was it the other way around?..and more and more of those  eggs of fear were spawning, from the ground, from the water, hovering into the air.

Then, the inimaginable occured. Light blinded me for a split second, but what I saw next were tens of angiens cracking their shells with their aerial wings, emitting heat. The water was boiling, seeping light and dark vibrations. In front of my eyes, angiens and dark eggs were brewing, growing stronger and stronger - or so I felt. 

I didnt care for the rest. I ran as fast as I could, although I felt like time had stopped, shouting with a desperate voice: ”It has begun!”

[/spoiler]

Here are the results:

EE

art                    3       1
frame               4       4
story                3       1
public votes          1

Rich
art                   4       3
frame              0       1
story               4       3

public votes         1

Although Rich did put more effort to his work, the lack of frame costs him first place. EE wins by one point lead.

EE you'll get the ctc as soon as i see you around. Rich please send me your ID so we can send you the credits.

Thank you both for participating.