Hell Hounds.

Blackshade Rider

I want to create a hell hound in md. and its exsitance is due to the unbalanced nature like the shades. this is a new idea . im open to all ideas. I want to make it into an story and spread the pages threw out md and also make it a quest where you will be rewarded with an hell hound creature that you can fight with possibly. also spells would be awarded. I have talked to mur he said i need to get the help of other players that are older than him. persay mp5 mp6 maybe some mp4s depending. the story and quest is open to all mp but if an mp3 you must be active for atleast a month.

Some that have already givin ideas

Rophs

Hirina

John Constanctine

ah ok. well then what may you suggest. and I guess I miss under stood the shades. it is a creature that protects the living from dead not dead from living. it cant be used in sanctuary's and to have one you have to complete a quest and get the spell to capture one 

yes Hirina that would make more sense

basically yes a dog demon. samething really not tomany people seem to want this idea. im starting to get some what negative responses so I may not even pursue this no more. guessing I kinda wasted my time on this. ive been writing the story and drawing pics but in the end it more than likely wont make it in to md anyways. so im done with the idea thanks though. this topic is dismissed

• Root Admin

basically yes a dog demon. samething really not tomany people seem to want this idea. im starting to get some what negative responses so I may not even pursue this no more. guessing I kinda wasted my time on this. ive been writing the story and drawing pics but in the end it more than likely wont make it in to md anyways. so im done with the idea thanks though. this topic is dismissed

Dont take suggestions to read around MD as negative. As you showed in your post you are a little unclear about some of the Lore and therefore we have given you people to help you and material to read :)

yes I know and im not taking it in a negative way I just don't want to waste anyones time with it. I understand I need to play more as to my most active days is only about 350 days. I enjoy the game also I plan to put some money in the game soon. im just trying to do my part you know. I see every one trying something new I just thought id do the same

Ummm I have nothing but time... really if you want pick my brain I have no problem. Also if you are going to get discouraged by the negative feedback than you do have a lot of MD to play :P but no really give it a try I would be more than willing to help bounce ideas off you. find me in gamer here pm if you want my yim. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hellhound[hr]

A story of (not so ordinary) salvation

in three Acts

Prologue

Act I: The Awakening

Act II: Meeting at the Graveyard

Act III: Crucial Duel

Epilogue

Story & Graphics by J.C.

[hr]

Prologue

Excerpt from Mr. J. Diary.

12th of March

I woke up early in that morning. I opened my eyes, but grim marble light from the swinging light bulb on the cellar blinded me and I had to closed them again. When glowing points disapeard I gave them a second chance. This time I made it. Tiny thought crossed through my brain – a good start. But thenI rised my head and I saw the view beneath the window’s glass.

My garden. Once flourished and beatiful, a truly proud of my modest life. An old pine in the right corner of the square which always gave me a shadow in hot, sunny days. Than in row,a perfectly straight white roses bushes– like white pawns on the chess board. The center was the supremacy of all kinds of flowers: betony, nasturtium, asters and chicory. Small paths next to each raw of flowers. But now ...

eveything’s changed.

Paths gets angry and with mocking anger flowed over their ways. Roses lost their tempers and trying to bite neighbours necks, plaited each other and falled over the hedge. All other  surrendered to wind and rain.

That was the effect of yesterday’s storm which came late in the evening (which honestly doesn’t happen so often). I knew the explanation, but I should take it as a warning – an omen or invisible menace. But you have to forgive me – I never believed in old wives tales. It dulled my watchfulness.

With feeling of grief in my heart I got dressed in my old and well-worn coat. Door scrunched when I pressed on them and at last I lead my steps toward the garden. Death is around me – I thought. It looks like some devil came to the garden to feast on my happiness and left only desolation behind. 

I crossed the path next to the roses and stood in front of pine. When I was walking to it I had a bad feeling – I supposed that it will be broken by wind and lightning. But the tree was standing tall as it was made from steel, a steadfastly figure in the devasted land.

I steped forward and then – like a lightning bolt which strikes without a warning – I saw it.

No, no it. I saw him.

My dog. My dearest friend from the very begining after I moved home. The only one companion whom I have when I settled down in the small vilage in northern Scotland. For the few months after I came here I met no one whom I would call a friend. People in this parts are not direct and open – only the prejudiced and unfavourable stares. He was the only one to whom I could confide my sorrows and cares. Sometimes I fault him for being stolid but he always stand next to me no matter of my mood or daytime.

And now he was dead. This word rang in my brain. For a few seconds I couldn’t focus my mind. I kneeled next to him and when I was trying to uplift the corpse I felt that something wet bowel of my hand. I excluded the possibility of knocking the dog down (my garden was far away from the nearest roadway and I didn’t think that anyone would like to take a trip in that weather). The most logical explenation was that he lost in the storm and died accordingly to exposure. I turned dogs head and I saw that my hand is wet from the blood. Deep, jagged wound crossed his neck. It looks like someone, or something, teared his throat apart. The muzzle was not gone for the burton.

I took him in my hands and walked slowly to to the shed which was near the northern part of my garden. I kept there all the tools which I use for work in my garden. I took the rusty shovel and

came out.

The evening were inevitably coming. I saw the fog crawling at my doorstep. I sat on my battered armchair and looked through the window but the only thing wich I saw was darkness. Tired of bruising thoughts I started swinging on the chair.

I do not remember when my eyes closed. And than ... he came to me.

To be continued

Edited by John Constantine

Fix the picture.

Mentions of RL places such as Scotland is bad idea for something like this.

You didn't read all the story yet. The place doesn't matter in that case and this is just the prologue, not the main history. I wouldn't post story which has no connection with MD, I know the rules so don't be hot-headed Harry, please. 

Golemus has nothing to do with that, Rophs.

I can't add the picture, because of restrictions of hosting programmes (and the MD Forum restriction of 1 kb which makes adding an image pointless).

I was inspired by blackrider idea of hell hound. I'm not professional writer and I don't expect it will be first class short story.

Edited by John Constantine