Fading

All this instead of facing your own demons and accepting what has been said. If you learnt to take the criticism on the chin and deal with it then this would not be at all necessary. 

Material for a king? Well...all I can say is thankfully you are king of no one...

It is a shame.

~Sasha

I request any and all my titles, privileges, tools, etc to be removed, along with the new Labyrinth, any goldened avy, any colored or edited artwork, anything I did for the realm, to be destroyed. My personal items and all my creatures will be distributed to a few by myself.

Anything that was once your work was turned into MD's once you gave it to them. They would now own the copyrights to it which in turn means you have no right, nor say, for it to be removed.

This realm is too good for me or anything related to me to exist. Maybe after a few months or years, I'll remember the place I once loved but was forced to hate.

You were not forced into anything. You have taken it upon yourself to be almighty and refuse to change anything about the way you act or are, even if it means in helping yourself.

Good bye.

~Sasha

DD;

I honestly hate to say that I told you so, but I told you so.

When you treat people lower than the dirt you stand on, then they have no choice but to split it from between your feet. You are the cause for your own fall.

Maybe when you come back you will be more mature, you will learn your lesson, and you will take more gratuity from the things people give you. You do not know the worth of friendship, much less the worth of kindness and effort. The weight is yours to bear, and only yours. Many have washed their hands of you, and so, there is none to blame but yourself.

I do wish you luck, however, and hope you find what lessons need learning. And that you come to accept what things many have tried to teach you.

Until then... You are not worth the air you breathe.

To clarify, no, I did not downvote you by accident.

If you want to leave, then so be it. I am conflicted as to whether I should try and talk you into staying or letting you leave like this.

However, I say you give it a few days and see how you feel about it then. Don't rush into it (more than you already did).

• Root Admin

Maybe when you come back you will be more mature, you will learn your lesson, and you will take more gratuity from the things people give you. You do not know the worth of friendship, much less the worth of kindness and effort. The weight is yours to bear, and only yours. Many have washed their hands of you, and so, there is none to blame but yourself.

Enough said.

Emailed you too.

What happened? This is so...sudden.  

Your Labyrinth quest went well, you created something new, got a kingdom and now you fade away (leave). 

I guess haters started hating even more... maybe that is why I saw your character dead.

Until then... You are not worth the air you breathe.

This. Unnecessarily rude, a low blow.

It just shows how much you hate him and you want him out of the game.

I actualy grew fond of him, despite his flaws (that some exaggarate).

DD, your work should stay, you don't have to destroy it. There are still people who appreciate it.

• Root Admin

What happened?

DD wanted a revival via a molly voting, we had speechs and such. Most people said he needs to learnt how to deal with people and be social before he is revived. I was espically vocal about how someone will kill him, very soon again, if he is to be revived so there is no point being revived without changing his attitude.

DD claimed that I was the only person that could change him, despite telling me in private this is the new him and he wont change.

He then told the public that staying dead will change nothing.

Then people voted no to keep him dead rather than revive him.

Also shows that they demand gratitude when they're not prepared to give **** themselves...

But I guess that's how MD links with RL.

And no, I didn't leave because of being voted to stay dead.

Edited by DARK DEMON

• Root Admin

Leaving now validates everyone who you tried to prove wrong, and destroys everything you once did.

Your two things that kept you here.

1) Those people are still your friends.

2) That person you lost hope in, gained a lot more respect for you over the past month.

You are throwing away both of these and doing the most stupid thing you have ever done in MD.

Edited by Chewett

DD wanted a revival via a molly voting, we had speechs and such. Most people said he needs to learnt how to deal with people and be social before he is revived. I was espically vocal about how someone will kill him, very soon again, if he is to be revived so there is no point being revived without changing his attitude.

DD claimed that I was the only person that could change him, despite telling me in private this is the new him and he wont change.

He then told the public that staying dead will change nothing.

Then people voted no to keep him dead rather than revive him.

Quoting only to point out what I'm talking about, not to argument against you directly, Chew. I.E if I use "you" here, it's a general "you".

I apologize in advance, I am mildly and ever so slightly infuriated like F.

IF indeed the reason you all voted for DD to stay dead is because he needs to "change" then this is the utmost and most ridiculous pile of steamy fresh horse **** I've had the opportunity to lay my eyes upon in a while. What gives you the authority to demand that he changes? Forcing a player to change as you see fit through keeping them dead is beyond execrable. If that's how he's going to play his character, than that's how he's going to do it and you don't have the tiniest bit of a right to demand that he does it otherwise. Has he broken any game rules? Has he abused bugs? Has he done something that is objectively condemned by the game rules? AFAIK he was recently in prison for a word he used in the chat which I personally thought was yet another pile of ****. And furthermore, AFAIK he hasn't (at least recently) abused any game features or done anything against the objective game rules, so all that you're pouring here is subjective horse **** which is utterly and completely NULL

When will he have changed enough for you? Who is to judge how he's meant to change? It sounds like you all just want to keep him dead because of some personal (hate) reason and use this nice sounding "change" as an aegis. If you want him dead have the decency and guts to say "I want him to stay dead because he called me a X, Y, Z and I'm still mad at him since then". 

Oh he didn't treat you nicely? He doesn't always speak too politely and respectfully? 

Well life sucks. If you're expecting everyone to treat you justly and correctly and fit your image of what "right and wrong" is then you're in for a surprise when you step away from your keyboard. If you can't see past his "spikes" then the issue is on your side, and it means he's doing a damn good job of keeping those spikes up.

Curiose, you say that DD didn't treat you nicely (or spoke to you too politely and whatnot, I don't know all the details). Please read your post again and reconsider if the problem is solely on his side.

Also please don't give me all the tumblr-grade "wisdom nuggets" you were all pooping out last night with "oh you don't have friends because nobody wanted to fight for you" or "you should've revived yourself by fighting, not by this farce". You're funny. Again, what gives you the authority to impose how a player is resurrected? Blame Molquert for allowing different methods to obtain resurrection, if you really need someone to throw blame at, not DD for picking the method that was convenient to him.

Edited by Grido
hiding swears

I just want to know one thing. Why was DD killed in the first place? What was the reason to kill his character? Then make a voting where people who hate him RL geathered and voted agains his revival. (Was it puclic? I missed it apparently. I would have loved to hear the speechs)

I can't shake of the feeling that someone abused his/her power to kill, because of RL hatred.

Edit: Instant negrep by dst again. I guess it sticks.  :P

Edited by Azrafar

I don't know anybody in RL, its nothing related to that.

And people apparently forgot that I've been revived the fighting-way at least twice or thrice by now

You all proved to me yesterday that you don't need nor want me to stay. You don't value a thing I do in MD. So why are you sad when it suddenly vanished?

Quoting only to point out what I'm talking about, not to argument against you directly, Chew. I.E if I use "you" here, it's a general "you".

IF indeed the reason you all voted for DD to stay dead is because he needs to "change" then this is the utmost and most ridiculous pile of steamy fresh horse sh*t I've had the opportunity to lay my eyes upon in a while. What gives you the authority to demand that he changes? Forcing a player to change as you see fit through keeping them dead is beyond execrable. If that's how he's going to play his character, than that's how he's going to do it and you don't have the tiniest bit of a right to demand that he does it otherwise. Has he broken any game rules? Has he abused bugs? Has he done something that is objectively condemned by the game rules? AFAIK he was recently in prison for a word he used in the chat which I personally thought was yet another pile of crap. And furthermore, AFAIK he hasn't (at least recently) abused any game features or done anything against the objective game rules, so all that you're pouring here is subjective horse sh*t which is utterly and completely NULL

Firstly society has the final say on the way one behaves. If I were to treat half the amount of people the way DD obviously has, in real life, then I would be condemned and segregated also. The difference here is that we are in a game therefore we (as a collective) are able to punish in ways far differently to real life. 

Society will always dictate the limits of which we can act before retaliation.

We are not talking about one person here, wishing for him to change, we are talking about many. Why should we (again collective for the MD society, before you think I'm talking about myself) have to be subjected to treatment far less than we are worth? Who is he to decide our worth?

Secondly, the punishment you compare with is a complete and utter idiotic one. You are talking about breaking game rules and breaking social rules. It is known rule that the game should be kept PG friendly therefore, if his words were seen unfit for public chat, people well in their rights to jail him.

Oh he didn't treat you nicely? He doesn't always speak too politely and respectfully? 

Well life sucks. If you're expecting everyone to treat you justly and correctly and fit your image of what "right and wrong" is then you're in for a surprise when you step away from your keyboard. If you can't see past his "spikes" then the issue is on your side, and it means he's doing a damn good job of keeping those spikes up.

Curiose, you say that DD didn't treat you nicely (or spoke to you too politely and whatnot, I don't know all the details). Please read your post again and reconsider if the problem is solely on his side.

Finally, as you say yourself. "Life sucks." He did not treat people with politeness or with respect therefore why should people treat him justly? A bit hypocritical don't you think?

~Sasha

Edited by Sasha Lilias

Quoting my previous post:

We have two ears and two pairs of limbs but just only one mouth for a reason.
There will be dissapointment. There will be dead ends. There will be failure. There are two ways to deal with this really. Create a road yourself by bulldozing your way through. You may get sued and be hated for trampling on the grass or bulldozing a few houses. Other is to slither your way through the pre existing roads. Will take time but you'll be liked and will make more friends on your way.
Blame and feel upset, you'll be alone and you will not get where you want to.

Firstly society has the final say on the way one behaves. If I were to treat half the amount of people the way DD obviously has, in real life, then I would be condemned and segregated also. The difference here is that we are in a game therefore we (as a collective) are able to punish in ways far differently to real life. 

We are not talking about one person here, wishing for him to change, we are talking about many. Why should we (again collective for the MD society, before you think I'm talking about myself) have to be subjected to treatment far less than we are worth? Who is he to decide our worth?

Secondly, the punishment you compare with is a complete and utter idiotic one. You are talking about breaking game rules and breaking social rules. It is known rule that the game should be kept PG friendly therefore, if his words were seen unfit for public chat, people well in their rights to jail him.

Finally, as you say yourself. "Life sucks." He did not treat people with politeness or with respect therefore why should people treat him justly? A bit hypocritical don't you think?

~Sasha

^Someone please tell this ignorant person to stop talking about something she doesn't know **** about. (Change: Removed insult). This is the LIMIT of bias. I was ALWAYS biased against. ANYONE else who made the same mistakes I did would have been given another chance, but I was never EVER allowed to change. When some people finally gave me that chance, you pathetic people did know nothing more than to force me to quit.

THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES FREAKING FORGAVE ME AND STILL HAVE. IT WAS THE SAME FREAKING 4-5 PEOPLE WHO HAD THE SAME PROBLEM EACH AND EVERY TIME RATHER THAN THE PEOPLE WHO I ACTUALLY WAS RUDE TO ONCE UPON A TIME. AND THE ONLY REASON FOR THAT WAS HATRED. WELL YES, YOU WIN NOW, I LOSE. ENJOY WHAT YOU ALWAYS WISHED FOR: AN MD WITHOUT DD. YOU HAD NOTHING MORE TO STOP ME, SO YOU DECIDED TO REMIND EVERYONE OF MY PAST. HOW THE **** IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME CHANGE? EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRIED SOMETHING NEW, YOU'D SPREAD THE WORD THAT IT WOULD FAIL BECAUSE THE PAST ATTEMPTS HAVE FAILED TOO. SO HOW THE HELL WOULD I SUCCEED AGAIN?

YOU'VE GIVEN ME DEPRESSION, NOW FOR ****'S SAKE, JUST STOP. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?

Edited by Change
Removed unnecessary insult.

~Sasha

I think by society you mean haters.

Ever since I joined DD was an ok, guy. You claim he was intolerant and rude and that you hated him for that, and want him to change. Well I think he changed since I don't see the problem you go on about. What you are left is your old grudges and now that he got to be king of the Labyrinth you want him to fall, to feel bad and chase him away because you are jealous and hateful.

The way you punish him is an abuse in my opinion. And it came now because he got to be king and you just can't take that. If people wanted to, they could have dished out this punishment before (like they did I few times, I guess, after reading the posts).

If you don't like how he talks to you then you can always just put him on an ignore list or report him. Destroying him in gameplay, threathening him that his character will be killed again and again is malicious, pety revenge.

MD is dieing and **** like this is one of the things that drives people away. You can now congratulate your self for chasing away a player who just made a contribution.

I now need to cool down. Good day.

^Someone please tell this ignorant person to stop talking about something she doesn't know **** about. (Change: Removed. See original post.)

Actually I have been through rather the same as you, I do believe...although you are exacerbating this whole in game ordeal and slandering people for it, making rather poor comments such as:

(Change: Removed. See original post.)

As for this:

I think by society you mean haters.

It doesn't matter what they are, they are still a part of society. Besides, I noted more than just a few hands in protest for him to be revived last night. So obviously the majority are haters then, yes?

Well I think he changed since I don't see the problem you go on about. What you are left is your old grudges and now that he got to be king of the Labyrinth you want him to fall, to feel bad and chase him away because you are jealous and hateful.

The way you punish him is an abuse in my opinion. And it came now because he got to be king and you just can't take that. If people wanted to, they could have dished out this punishment before (like they did I few times, I guess, after reading the posts).

If you don't like how he talks to you then you can always just put him on an ignore list or report him. Destroying him in gameplay, threathening him that his character will be killed again and again is malicious, pety revenge.

So what you don't see, doesn't happen? Yes?

Last night Molq gave everyone a hand in the decision (pardon the pun  :P ), they chose to not revive him. Now, if they had revived him...do you you think they'd have stormed and quit the game? Created a forum thread to gain more attention in the hopes of him being killed through pity? Or do you think that perhaps they would have stuck together and planned a counter move? Hm?

There are many items out there able of reviving someone, why don't you put efforts into collecting one of them, or source another means to revive him, rather than threatening to leave a game and shouting "Abuse, abuse!".

I think you need to all calm down and realise how you're making a mountain from a molehill. 

~Sasha

Edited by Change