One random act of kindness.

Sasha Lilias

"We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness."

—Charlie Chaplin

This quest is a simple one but the reward is...well, who knows?

Once, for every player that gives another $5 as an act of kindness, will receive a reward. This reward however you will not know until you have completed the criteria of giving to another. It could be simple heretic archer or perhaps something worth far far more.

However, as this is meant to be a quest of kindness and not one of greed, I am hoping to see people stand out and break away from these chains of materialism.

Surprise me.

This is a permanent quest. 

Rules

If you wish to be reward then please follow these guidelines;

1. The player should be someone you do not know so well, perhaps someone you wish to get to know, perhaps a new player with not much of their own. Not your closest friend.

2. All entries should be submitted here, along with proof their act.

3. To be valid for a reward the gift must be in either- Credits, Gold or silver.

Most importantly:

4. By entering into this challenge you accept that if any alts are used you will be banned from any future quests I may hold and I reserve the right to claim back the reward I give.

Details on rewarding

Rewards will be distributed on a "first come, first serve" basis.

Rewarding times may vary depending on the reward being given, rest assured though that all rewards will eventually be given. If I am taking time, be grateful, it probably means a bigger reward.

With that said,

Good luck,

~Sasha Lilias, Ghost of Fortune

15t.gif

Edited by Sasha Lilias

Rules

If you wish to be reward then please follow these guidelines;

1. The player should be someone you do not know so well, perhaps someone you wish to get to know, perhaps a new player with not much of their own. Not your closest friend.

2. All entries should be submitted here, along with proof their act.

Yes they would my dear, unless someone is willing to post for them.

~Sasha

is it truely an act of kindness when people would be doing it for their own gain? (winning this quest). it then becomes a selifish reason.true kinndness only comes when you except nothing in return, and considering the nature of this quest, the act of kindness will be anything but random, as it will be spurred on by this quest, making the entire point counterintuitive. 

However, as this is meant to be a quest of kindness and not one of greed, I am hoping to see people stand out and break away from these chains of materialism.

Surprise me.

There are many ways you can turn this "quest"... That's your decision. 

If it takes me rewarding some, however, to perform an act of "kindness" then so be it.

There is a very simple action to what I quoted...but I'll let you decide.

~Sasha

its not about winning the quest its about what kind of person you are. when I was an mp3 I helped other people out and gave them stronger creatures and help what ever way I could. if I have it to give I always try to put in. even if you give these things away she doesn't have to award you. if people are doing this for greed then that's on them but it would be found out and then the consequences will be delt 

it shouldn't have to be about greed

if it wasnt about gaining something then there would be no reason to enter this quest :P

I understand completely what you mean, though I wish for others to give something to someone.

The act of them doing it, regardless of a reward or not, is to me a sign of acknowledgment. I have not stated what rewards will be, either. Perhaps this is just an incentive to get you gifting just for me to give you a heretic? Maybe I'll double what you give? Or perhaps I actually have a brain and will be able to spot out the "reward seekers" to the ones that really care.

I will state it, but I was hoping to not have to.

What I want to see are selfless acts such as giving away a prize possession and then being like "Oh, keep the reward. I just did it to help."

Now, who does that...well. That's what this quest is all about.

Call it my own personal experiment that I am willing to fund.

*grins*

~Sasha