Revival Tokens

Sasha Lilias

What are they?

• Revival Token - These will allow the receiver to request one revival, either for themselves or another. The receiver will need to provide a gold piece as an offering, however.

This could be used to promote active fundraising and donations to help revive a player, should the receiver not have the coin themselves.

• Free Revival Token - As the name suggests, this will be very much the same as the normal revival token, but the gold coin shall be provided.

This could be particularly useful for personal use and for a quick revive.

How can I get one?

Revival tokens will be available through my quests, lottery prizes, awards and as random "gifts".

How can I use them?

• To use a token simply message me with your request.
  • If a coin is required then you must first transfer that item to me before I will revive anyone.
  • You may ask for a revival of yourself or one other.

Rules regarding tokens?

• Tokens are non-transferable.
  • Tokens will expire within three months if not used. (This is to help prevent mass requests and disappointments due to cool down times.)
  • Gold coins, for "Revival tokens" must be provided by the holder of the token, even if reviving someone else.
  • No silver will be accepted nor exchanged for gold on my part. You should find a way of getting a gold coin yourself.
  • Only one token per player, per three months.

Sponsorship

I will take requests to sponsor quests with revival tokens should I see the reward fitting.

~Sasha Lilias, Ghost of Fortune

14t.gif

The small print!

[spoiler]

I shall reserve the right to deny a revival should I be unable to provide at the time. I also reserve the right to withdraw or deny any existing tokens but shall award compensation to the holder.

Revivals may not be instant. The token holder should allow for up to, but not exceeding, one week for the revival to happen. Should the promised revival not happen within one week, compensation shall be awarded to the holder.

All revival tokens should be used in conjunction with either strong role play or a community effort. Doing so shall speed up my process.

"Revival tokens" shall take priority over "Free Revival tokens".[/spoiler]

Edited by Sasha Lilias

This is a shameless "garage" sale. It belongs in the market section.

Anyway. The items have been given to be used for free. Thanks to a certain change ... we came to this ...

Simply shameless.

--------------------

As my previous post was hidden, I will rephrase it here as: I laughed out loud when I've seen this topic.

Edited by Burns
language

This is a shameless "garage" sale. It belongs in the market section.

Anyway. The items have been given to be used for free. Thanks to a certain change ... we came to this ...

Simply shameless.

--------------------

As my previous post was hidden, I will rephrase it here as: I laughed my ass off when I've seen this topic.

Are you honestly thinking before you reply today?

They are not for sale. They will be rewarded.

You say the item has been given to be used for free?

Ann. 3303 - [2015-01-16 07:18:51 - Stage 12] - Permalink - Posted By Muratus del Mur
Kill and Revive items changes
From now on (most) revive and kill items will require gold to function. They can use any item that contains gold, probably most common for this use will be gold coins. Also, these actions will be posted in the global chat notifications, so that the entire realm will know when someone is murdered or revived.

Obviously this is a false announcement then, yes?

It is my tome to use as I see fit (with my role). I think providing opportunities to obtain both Free revives and Revival tokens is perfectly reasonable.

The fact is, I am one of the only people (if not the only) that is openly offering to revive others and actually set quests so they may obtain "tokens" to use when they wish.

I am not gaining from this. I am offering others the use of my revival tool should they provide the coin required. Sue me for allowing others a chance.

Take your negativity elsewhere.

The fact is, I am one of the only people (if not the only) that is openly offering to revive others and actually set quests so they may obtain "tokens" to use when they wish.

I can't dictate how you use your revive item since it is indeed yours. However... I must say that you are definitely not the only one freely reviving people... there are others.

As to my general opinion about this: I don't disagree, but I believe such an item has potential for a lot more than to fulfill revival tokens. This is not the best example of role-playing with this item, that one could come up with.

I can't dictate how you use your revive item since it is indeed yours. However... I must say that you are definitely not the only one freely reviving people... there are others.

As to my general opinion about this: I don't disagree, but I believe such an item has potential for a lot more than to fulfill revival tokens. This is not the best example of role-playing with this item, that one could come up with.

I will continue to role play with the item. Tokens are merely a way for others to request a revival. As I stated, role playing will still be a big part of how quickly and if I revive someone. ^_^

They are not for sale. They will be rewarded.

You say the item has been given to be used for free?

Ann. 3303 - [2015-01-16 07:18:51 - Stage 12] - Permalink - Posted By Muratus del Mur
Kill and Revive items changes
From now on (most) revive and kill items will require gold to function. They can use any item that contains gold, probably most common for this use will be gold coins. Also, these actions will be posted in the global chat notifications, so that the entire realm will know when someone is murdered or revived.

Obviously this is a false announcement then, yes?

It is my tome to use as I see fit (with my role). I think providing opportunities to obtain both Free revives and Revival tokens is perfectly reasonable.

All who read that announcement understood the implication of it (or should have).

And everyone understood that now there will no longer be any resurrect out of pure random act of kindness. And, unfortunately, there are some (like you) that go with it ... with the change instead of rebelling against it. You saw fit to use this "unfortunate" event to sell / promote your ... "selfishness" .

And coming to your announcement:

• Tokens will expire within three months if not used. (This is to help prevent mass requests and disappointments due to cool down times.)

How many will have your tokens in those 3 months ? How many know that they will be killed in the next 3 months ?

Bleah.

Anyway I, as everyone who has a revive items ... I think, will request (depending on the target) that gold if a revive is requested (and accepted). But we're not making such a shameless advertisement on it. It is was an act of kindness to use it, now it become a merchandise.

I disagree with the item's adjustment and I will promote my disagreement.

And you can always count on me to point fingers to those that try to make a name / fortune on the back of the less fortunate ones.