Can you see my hounds?

This is a drawing contest to test your artists skills. This is a very simple quest. If you have been in MD recently then you may know of or heard of my hell hounds. I want you to draw what they may look like to you. I dont not want to be asked what I think they look like. I will not answer. This is for M.D.'s birthday. Draw him\her wearing a party hat or eating cake it doesnt matter. Just be sure to try and have it M.D. birthday related and also M.D. appropriate.

Task: you are to draw a hell hound the way you feel it looks. you have to take 3 pictures and upload them via forum. one picture must have your hand in it.

Judging: will be done buy me and another party.

Requirements : any mind power welcome. No alts. must be drawn in pencil. ((( some have asked about markers and ink pens. ill allow markers and ink pens but you still need to have 3 photos that are just pencil. please upload a 4th photo that has ink or marker. I ask the other 3 be done in pencil. Thank you))))

Duration: This will be going on till the last day of MDs birthday. The 23rd. Also On this day rewards will be Given out to the winners

Rewards : 1st: morph/wp (thier choice) { also get an 10th anniversary Aramor}

2nd: morph/wp (which ever is left)

3rd: 1g

Every participant will be rewarded, also I myself will be providing an additional reward for a drawing if I ever decide to use it

Edited by blackrider

Can I ink the pencil drawing? I've drawn it in pencil, but I think I could highlight some bits of it by using some ink. I can post both before ink and after ink pictures if that is ok?

If you are going to use ink then that's ok yes but please show the drawing without ink first. so yes before ink and after ink ill allow.

Edited by blackrider

Blackshade, what if I want to draw a part of the drawing with markers, is that okay? :)

I'll make everything with pencil, and put the marker on , so I could take a picture in pencil before putting on the markers. 

Blackshade, what if I want to draw a part of the drawing with markers, is that okay? :)

I'll make everything with pencil, and put the marker on , so I could take a picture in pencil before putting on the markers.

if you are to use marker please have the pencil drawing first. so just add more than 3 photos. the first 3 need to be in pencil. so just add another with the marker. ill update this on the post

• 2 weeks later...

i was a little hesitant to submit this as its the first thing ive drawn in around about 5 years or so, and its not so much a hound as i envisioned, BUT, im going to do it anyway, because why not

image 1: sketch work and my glorious nails

http://i.imgur.com/nmspM4a.jpg

image 2: prelim outline work and some shading

http://i.imgur.com/7Cu0WN3.jpg?1

image 3:  mostly an extra image, some extra shading done

http://i.imgur.com/gDsw5nw.jpg

image 4: the final image, the hound is not very happy that a hat was put on his tail

http://i.imgur.com/wKL2GpE.jpg

Though I did send you a in-game note about this, I feel the need to voice out my concern.

I genuinely did not see that you required my hand to be in the photo, so indeed my bad there.

But seriously... you could have just told me (here or in-game) that my entry was invalid because of that reason - I spent quite a few hours drawing that and for it to be excluded because I didn't include my hand in it (like you can see pens, my earphone cable, messages dedicated to MD... etc.) really seems flippant and I feel like I wasted a lot of time and effort on this entry and that my time and effort were not even important enough for you to let me know I am wasting them (considering I posted my progress pictures over a few DAYS.)

Though I might sound a bit acidic, I do not mean offense. However, you might want to revise your quest etiquette for future quests.

Edited by Aeoshattr

I like many of them. It seems that every time I make a quest there is always a problem. And for that sorry. These are the last quests ill be making. Hope every one enjoyed them. Thanks.

Im not going to argue any further with any of this.

Your quest isn't the issue. Your judging of the quest is the issue.

I made a statement on my submission that you didn't answer. Had you answered, I would have put my hand in the picture if it was so important.

If the hand was for authenticity are you saying you think Mine and Aeo's drawings are stolen?

If you're being pedantic and demanding the hand because it was stated in the rules, then you should have answered the comment i made.

You haven't justified why any of the places were given to who they were given to. You haven't given any justification for the lack of answer to the statement in my submission, nor why this hasn't been taken into consideration when judging - and it affects my drawing and any drawings without hands in them after it.

Z

well I have been informed that its causing to much of a problem and is completely unfair. so then here is what ill do. Lania and Eagle Eye keep their places. since Z and Aeo failed to put their hand in the drawing those are invalid.. that brings Assira to 3rd..

I am not saying they were stolen Z.

I made the statement. You didn't answer it - which suggest assent. Now you say its invalid. Totally unreasonable.

Myself and Aeo are being disqualified despite asking the question and getting no answer. It's totally unacceptable. We spent a long time on our work and put our hearts into it for your quest, and because of your oversight we get disqualified? was the quest about drawing or about putting your hand into a photo?

You have also still failed to justify why placements have been given.

Z