MRF Citizen application

Heelo my name is MRF and I am applying for Marind Bell citizenship. After a discussion with Rik (and foot massage really 2 <.<) Jubba the hut and richy we have all decided I want to join MB because you can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid Tell me, Princey(Jubba doesn't fit well here), now when did You last let your heart decide?You can open my eyes Take me wonder by wonder Over, sideways and under On a magic carpet ride A whole new world A new fantastic point of view no one(no not you No One just in general) to tell us no or where to go Or say we're only dreaming.

moderator edit: moved as it was posted in Vladan's application topic

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

I didn't know MRWander was your main... 

Few years ago, Pip took over KoB, he did it with an invite from MRWander, or MRWanderer (your account anyway).

This creates a problem for your application, why would you get accepted back with that act in mind?

According to the archives, Liberty invited you into KoB to guard it with your loyalty points.

You went inactive, but were kept in the alliance, which eventually lead to you being able to send invite to Pip.

I can't reference the sources to you, because it's in the private part of the Marind Bell forums, but to other MBians I can:

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11939-kob-take-over-situation/?p=107364

You don't remember the situation?

I can't see that one either. But I honestly don't remember that happening I remember being in gg and the frat that's all. I can understand how that would be a problem for MRF being granted citizenship though. My bad memory of the instance doesn't change any facts. MRF is planning on staying mp3 unless forced to 4 which has happened once or twice in the distant past but as mp3 can't join alliances anyway.

Edited by MRWander

According to the archives, Liberty invited you into KoB to guard it with your loyalty points.

You went inactive, but were kept in the alliance, which eventually lead to you being able to send invite to Pip.

I can't reference the sources to you, because it's in the private part of the Marind Bell forums, but to other MBians I can:

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11939-kob-take-over-situation/?p=107364

You don't remember the situation?

I can't see that one either. But I honestly don't remember that happening I remember being in gg and the frat that's all. I can understand how that would be a problem for MRF being granted citizenship though. My bad memory of the instance doesn't change any facts. MRF is planning on staying mp3 unless forced to 4 which has happened once or twice in the distant past but as mp3 can't join alliances anyway.

it says there that he asked to be kicked out when he was dealt with. funny :)) it didnt happen in time

i wonder if he knew what he was doing when he invited Pip

It might have something to do with the war of Yrthilian and Liberty against Jester's Necrovion.

KoB was lost to Necrovion for a period, until Lifeline brought it back.

Liberty didn't want to return to KoB (I think it was related to terms of the mentioned war), and it might be the point of your arrival there.

If you're intent on the application it would be very welcome if Pip could say something on the matter, or anyone else who was active with the case. Chewett was, but he is a busy man, and I'm not sure he would remember such technicalities, because the main point of the story really was that Pip took over an ally and we wanted to solve that.

The thing was years ago, but it carries some weight.

Also, I'm curios on your status regarding the MR fraternity, how does being MR affect you, and would it conflict you as a potential Marind Bell citizen?

I hit pip up to talk with him see if he can jog my memory about it.
MRF can not join the frat and if anything arises I would treat them as completely different characters depending on the circumstances. Seeing how AL is the only one I know in the frat mostly it would weigh on who I belived was right and if I was even asked to get involved with wander/wanderer. As for Yrth. Wander was MRDs 2nd in command, MRD and Yrth did not see eye to eye on many things. The frat is different now then before.

Edited by MRWander

You say you can't join frat because you will stay mp3(at least that's what I understood), but still why MB and not GG citizenship?

Or in case you don't consider yourself MR anymore, that "MR" part in start of your name is still confusing.

Also... why was ally taken over by Pip in first place?

Edited by Ary Endleg

I remain a MR because it is my roots and I will never abandon what being a MR originally meant to me and to show honor to MRG and MRD. MRD always encouraged us to do our own thing but to stand together and even though I don't totally agree with AL and what he's done and is doing with the frat it his choice and mine is to go a different direction. We had bound ourselves to gg because of our alliances with certain people there, those people are gone though it will hold a place in my heart it doesn't feel like home to me. MB seems to be more of a place where the people count then what the land can gain from you. It seems more like a family which is what I desire most. My point of being mp3 when I posted was more of a I can't hurt your alliances at all statement but it can go both ways.

Forgot the pip part. As I said I don't remember the situation. Pip confirms I helped I believe him but still don't remember the circumstances. We are both bust irl but I gave him the link to this thread.

Edited by MRWander

People who are there for you no matter what.
rephrase please.
I understand it quite well. Though everyone defines it differently. Part of my loyalty is why I remain a MR even though to some it has a negative meaning.

We are discussing your case internally at the same time, which may provide delays in our answers to this topic.

I think that the general view is that you being part of MRs is not a problem itself, but the conflicting loyalties must be defined.

Still, this is only a secondary problem to the one with the KoB thing.

• 2 weeks later...

So there are 189 active members in MB alone let alone in MD period?

Sorry my mistake I was just corrected

AmberRune: (Yeah, voting. With the weight of land loyalty. But what do I know, my crier never tells me anything other than "All is well in the land")
Edited by Grido
breaking name link

• 6 months later...

MRF, if you'd like, you could re-apply for citizenship via the "vote system", and you'd have my Yes, though I would be happy to get any feedback from the rest of the citizens as well, either FOR or AGAINST it. Best of luck!