New crit setup suggestion

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

I am about to release one of the long time unreleased crits, the Aqua (waterbeing) ID 23

Currently there is only one player that has it and an other one that keeps it in a Bestiary

The crit is a Loreroot crit, maybe a golemus crit? Idk yet

The crit should be very easy to obtain by combining the resoruces obtained in about 3 days of gathering. Let me know here what means for you 3 days of gathering and what is in your opinion the best place for recruiting this crit.

Also what do you suggest it should be able to do?

My idea of very easy resources to obtain are as follows: Water, Plants, and Branches/Lumber. I am not much for gathering three days straight but I can say three days to me might be (if optimal conditions) 100 water, 50-60 plants, 50/100 of Lumber/Branches. (but then again compared to the Molima these numbers are low :P) 

Due to its name Aqua? (which I have questions) means water related, and I know what it looks like, I say it should produce moss. By consuming rainwater (versus regular water).

I think there could be extensive users for moss. In the past, mosses were used as an easily obtainable and multi-purpose packaging material.  Wads of mosses were used to line pits, probably for the storage of vegetables, and also as stuffing for bedding, along with bracken and straw. Also used sometimes as an antiseptic (could be used with some kind of healing role)

Just thoughts :)

Edited by Juni0r

If I understood correctly which creature you're referring to, then Loreroot seems to me the best option.

The building place could be at the Wasp Totem, close to the water.

As for the resources, I'd suggest something like: 

50 water, 

1 grasan ferment, 

1 skull.

Abilities: a still water creature could be quite versatile, so perhaps intoxicate or heal random (1st lev), intoxicate or regenerate random (2nd lev), intoxicate or regenerate multi-target (3rd lev), same for level 4 + freeze?

7 hours ago, Juni0r said:

My idea of very easy resources to obtain are as follows: Water, Plants, and Branches/Lumber. I am not much for gathering three days straight but I can say three days to me might be (if optimal conditions) 100 water, 50-60 plants, 50/100 of Lumber/Branches. (but then again compared to the Molima these numbers are low :P) 

I'd say Junior is mostly correct, if we're saying this creature should be relatively easy to obtain.

I can't say about water, but 100 lumber in 3 days is about the limit you can harvest (without depleting or going below Loreroot land limits). Branches I think are easier to get than lumber. And herbs... well, they're mostly depleted, so I wouldn't go over 50 in 3 days. Just to reiterate what Junior said.

My Resources Ideas (1 each, as with the molima):

• Flask of Toxic Extract (should take roughly 3 days? Maybe a tad more?)
  • Rainwater
  • Paper (should also take roughly 3 days. Maybe a tad less.)
  • Flowers
  • Clay

What should it do?
Maybe it can process/purify water into rainwater? Or some other "Pure Water" resource? The opposite of a "Death Spore" perhaps...
Combat-wise... No clue what we need or what would be suitable right now.

Aqua, huh...lots of ideas pop into mind when it comes to abilities. water is so versatile

for example, chaotic damage makes sense - splash damage :))

or an aura that gives VE to enemy crits at the beginning of the combat, but reduces their damage (the crits become swollen:D)

or random freeze an enemy unit on the third round or when the Aqua's health goes down by 50%

multiple weaken or weaken all

or raise the defense of a friendly creature by an insane amount or raise its own defense by that amount, thus making the ritual hard to beat

etc