0 XP -not that fair

dst

Well, it sucks you can't win. It's also odd that you can't subtract from maximum. In the long run though it's not an open contest in any case. Only mp5s are eligible, and from the sound of it, only some of them.

Well, it sucks you can't win. It's also odd that you can't subtract from maximum. In the long run though it's not an open contest in any case. Only mp5s are eligible, and from the sound of it, only some of them.

Don't worry meiche, the contest was raised as a hint : you can stay below the limit.

There are some difficulties involved, but it is still possible and this is the main reason of the contest (as I think).

Yea a good way to get to 0 XP is to attack dst when he has 6 max trees doing regen with an Elemental VI and get... ohh lets see, -50000 VP for it and lose 100000 XP each time. =D dst sucks... :mellow:

This is the most unfair contest ever in this game !!! :mellow:

Let's see what the announcement said:

Challenge oportunity for veteran players!

First MP5 (only) , non RPC, player that manages to reach ZERO XP receives and important reward and a medal for mastering the game mechanics. There are methods to lower your xp, a bit wild and very close to the rules, but there are. Attempts to cheat will be punished by permanent ban, you may use only what the interface allows, method used must be explained in detail to get the reward. Good luck.

I am at max XP for more than 1 month...same as dst (and I am only 134 days old).

Because of this, I couldn't participate to this contest...both me and dst discovered two mechanisms to lower the XP, but it was too late for us, since we already reached max XP and we had too much XP over the 24M limit.

Since this contest was for "veteran players", non RPC, I'd like to know which "veteran players" were not at max XP already when the contest begun :)

I am at max XP for more than 1 month...same as dst (and I am only 134 days old).

Because of this, I couldn't participate to this contest...both me and dst discovered two mechanisms to lower the XP, but it was too late for us, since we already reached max XP and we had too much XP over the 24M limit.

Since this contest was for "veteran players", non RPC, I'd like to know which "veteran players" were not at max XP already when the contest begun :P

I'm hurt.. I'm older than both of you relative to magicduel, I think (I was a little more than halfway to max XP when the challenge started). :P

Yeah, it's slightly unfair :) What can you expect, though? In any case, there will be more contests like this sort of thing so you can take those chances to prove yourselves then.

• 2 months later...