Discord Emoji Competition

Rewards: One Wiiya bubble rewarded to the uploader of every emoji which becomes a server emoji.

Sponsors: Me

Feel free to sponsor whatever rewards you please, sponsors are responsible for making sure their rewards are given out.

Upload your submissions for custom server emotes to the #emoji-competition channel in the official MD Discord Server.

Vote for your favourites by reacting with the :md: emote

Whichever ones get the most votes will become emojis on the MD Discord Server!

Discord link to the emoji competition channel: https://discord.gg/zfg6Vhq

Edited by Rophs

• 2 weeks later...

I've blocked BSR on disco because he insists on being an insufferable snowflake who takes everything personally. Because I will be unable to view his messages for the foreseeable future he is disqualified from this competition unless I unblock him before this competition ends (it has no end in sight so maybe he has a chance to get some Wiiya in this way).

@Blackshade Rider As I tried to explain to you in private (maybe I didn't word it so well or get my point across right) - I think you're really in the wrong here. You shouldn't mess with someone's quest because you don't like them personally. There are plenty of ways and means to mess with people that don't involve wrecking their quests (even though what you're doing, if it's the same you were doing before, probably shouldn't be considered "wrecking"). Quests have the potential to bring joy and activity to everybody in MD and by messing with quests you're messing with all of MD.

Belief or disbelief rests with you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...