Mind Power Compass Menu Issue

TwistedDeath

Hi, this bug is still happening and I know that Chewett was aware a few months ago. However, it still hasn't been fixed and is probably long forgotten cause it's such a petty bug that only happens to peasants such as me. Therefore, I'm posting as a reminder with a better example of it. 
https://gyazo.com/554e4ff94fe9340df90764d74d25cb74
Basically this happened in mind power 3 when I got 100 wins and then same for 100 losses. One day it suddenly went away and I was able to raise my mind power.
Now it's happening with 500 honor. It happens any time and nothing changes. Refresh page, clear all my browser stuff, restart computer etc... All done so it's clearly not me.
The issue is quite frustrating and I hope it can get fixed :(

41 minutes ago, TwistedDeath said:

Hi, this bug is still happening and I know that Chewett was aware a few months ago. However, it still hasn't been fixed and is probably long forgotten cause it's such a petty bug that only happens to peasants such as me. Therefore, I'm posting as a reminder with a better example of it.

All of our agents are currently assisting other customers! We value your time! Please hold for our next available agent! Your call is important to us!

But in all seriousness, Chew's a very busy guy, please don't let his perceived inaction cause you to think your problem is unimportant. I bet I'd cry if I saw his to-do list(s) :P

But also good move reminding him, I think he needs reminders every once in a while (or perhaps even more often)

Edited by Pipstickz

• 3 years later...