Add sanctuary to all locations containing Wiiya

Rophs

Awiiya's way is a sanctuary, I feel this has much to do with the presence of Wiiya and the effect of Awiiya on that location. The maple, willow, and spruce also now have Wiiya present due to the influence Awiiya has had on those locations and should be sanctuaries as well.

There are so many sanctuaries in the realm already I hardly think we need more, just politely ask (read as: attacklock) your participants not to fight during seedwalks, and one or two hit and runs won't hurt too bad, could even spawn an impromptu many-vs-one situation, which could be fun and interesting.

Also wouldn't it mess things up on Old Man's Road, with the NPC battle?

Also to counter your argument, Awiiya's roots don't spread far enough because his leaves have been gone for so long, they don't have enough energy.

5 hours ago, Pipstickz said:

Also to counter your argument, Awiiya's roots don't spread far enough because his leaves have been gone for so long, they don't have enough energy.

How do we Know Awiiya doesn't have Multiple trees, like Pando? I personally think that the Lack of Leaves at Awiiya's Way are a Ruse to prevent Us from Realizing His ambition to Become a World Tree.

• Root Admin

[2018-06-22 02:32:16 - Stage 13] Posted By Chewett 
As part of the seed walk, the locations Willow's Walk and Sanctuary's View have been made sanctuaries. This is for the seed walk part and also based on important past uses of the scenes. So it is fitting for these to become sanctuaries. Old Man's Road may become a sanctuary in the future if it becomes more used. 

11 hours ago, Ivorak said:

How do we Know Awiiya doesn't have Multiple trees, like Pando? I personally think that the Lack of Leaves at Awiiya's Way are a Ruse to prevent Us from Realizing His ambition to Become a World Tree.

I'll die happy the day I see a zoomed out map of MD with a small giant version of awii growing out of MDA, the day he fully becomes a World Tree. Not gonna lie. That sounds amazing and quest inducing.

Edited by Fang Archbane

• Root Admin
18 hours ago, Rophs said:

Before this thread is closed I would like to state for the record that we do visit The Spruce on every Seedwalk but I don't take a log of it because we whisper secrets to the spruce.

The other two locations have been used a lot in the past, not related to your seed walk.

It looks like you assume I didnt make it a sanctuary because I didnt see anything. That is categorically wrong. If I could make it a sanct without the issues of the shades there, I still wouldn't today.

The other two locations have history unrelated to the seed walk and based on that and the seedwalk I have granted the sanctuary.