Of lost age of 14th Anniversary Creatures

Aia del Mana

I did note of the lost age of one of mine 14th anniversary creatures this day. Those that had been granted thus far were of thousands of days of age; I did then find this morning that mine anniversary creature were but a mere forty-five days old.

Were this an intended rectification, or merely an undesired result?

i dont think he's suggesting the same creature and level are different for different people. more that the 14th year hollow warrior has 9k VE whereas other anni's have higher. i also think that 10k may not be appropriate due to how the stats of the 14th year barren compare to the other previous anni versions

• Root Admin

Ann. 4704 - [2019-05-30 22:31:23 - Stage 14] - Permalink - Posted By Chewett   0 likes    
The great Anni creature reshuffle...
After some questions on the latest Anni creature I have looked into it and find nothing else amiss. The age was a mistake originally when Mur created them which I have confirmed with him. They have slightly different stats to last years one which will stay until we do a rebalance.

At some point we will probably tweak the Anni creatures to be different, more interesting, etc. At this point all bets are off as to how useful they will be. But for now this announcement is to confirm no further changes will be made for the time being. Thank you for all your reports.