Facebook quest

Blackshade Rider

A long while ago before I went inactive due to some very serious and personal RL issues I started a facebook contest where you would color and MD avatar.

I am having trouble finding all the participants as some of the entries were submitted to me on another platform and ended up deleted from the system.

If you participated in this quest please resubmit your entry, so I can reward the players who have been waiting and deserve their prizes. 

I thank you for every ones patience 

The deadline for this is Sunday. 

If I still receive no messages or posts concerning this, I will shut it down completely and assume the players who participated do not want a reward.

If you participated in this want your reward then please let it be known.

35246314_1962487293775251_46858493833909

35246320_1962487577108556_46781335777228

I think it's not fair to give people less than a week to resubmit stuff and "assume they don't want a reward" if they don't do so. The contest ended roughly a year ago, I believe you could wait a little bit too.

This has been posted over 48 hours now yet no response no nothing notta?Your right. Go ahead. Take all the time you need.

And yes it ended a year ago, but it is non or your business as to why I had went inactive in the first place and it never got done properly. 

So go a head. Take a year. Take a day. Take an hour. I dont care anymore. 

I know there were 9 participants, so when this post gets all 9 participants then I'll finish it once and for all. 

Again I apologize and apologized several times to the public and participants of this. 

Please trust it wont happen again. Other than my hell hound quest this will be the last quest I ever do. I'm done with it. 

I mean hell I cant even get a simple message back from the sponsorship it had. So i dont even know if its still sponsored. So let me put it very clear that since I have been back I have been selling my own items and creatures to make sure YOU ALL get your rewards as earned and it all comes out my pocket. But let me ask, do you care? No you don't. You care you get your reward, not where it came from. Only that you get it. 

I will not be making any more posts unless someone has won a wp from my hell hound quest. 

Dont expect me to comment on this again. 

Players will receive their rewards when all 9 participants post their submissions here. UNTIL all 9 participants can repost their submissions NOTHING will be rewarded.

You all can hate me for it, I do not care. I'm no longer going to be nice or act like anyones friend here as 95% of MD were never my friends. Only people that played the game too. The other 5% of players know who they are. Theyve truly tried helping and can seem to actually UNDERSTAND that I went away for serious reasons. 

But let me stop ranting cause I'm sure chew or a mod will lilely delete this or make a comment. As i said i dont care. 

And Aelis dont think this is directed purposely towards you. This is directed to all MD. 

Including the jerk that cant ever message me back about sponsorship. But thats what I get for relying on someone else.

Good day to you all. 

Edited by Blackshade Rider

We all need a break from MD sometimes. The other participants might be going through some busy/rough days too, so it's understandable if they don't reply immediately. That's what I was trying to say in my previous post.

As for the sponsorship thing, I wouldn't mind waiting more so you can work the whole thing out. This way you wouldn't need to sell your stuff. That would also give more time for people to post their entries here.

• Root Admin

I will deal with all rewarding and sponsorship as BR doesnt appear to be in a good place to do so. Please PM me your quests.

If someone can tell me what it was sponsored, I will find the items.

Thanks.

• Root Admin
On 6/27/2019 at 1:18 AM, Blackshade Rider said:

Including the jerk that cant ever message me back about sponsorship. But thats what I get for relying on someone else.

Im assuming this is me, but iv had a good look and cant find any message, so maybe not?

Im going to assume the vitriol is aimed at me so no one else can take offence, Thanks!

2 hours ago, Chewett said:

As per:

Spoiler

The winners 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will get the following rewards;
1st -1 gold coin and a Santa, or snowman. (Wishpoint could be a possibility if we get enough participants)
2nd - Santa or the snowman (1st place picks of the two first) and 1 lock in chaos stone
3rd - 7 silver and 1 lock in chaos stone

All other participants will receive 5 silver coins. 
(Thanks to the mighty wookie )

3 hours ago, Chewett said:

I will deal with all rewarding and sponsorship as BR doesnt appear to be in a good place to do so. Please PM me your quests.

Thanks.

Do whatever you want. You'll do it anyways. 

3 hours ago, Chewett said:

Thanks.

And since you want to take over..... You find all the participants that you or who ever deleted off discord. Have fun. Good day to you. I promise i wont ever EVER ask for your sponsorship again. 

• Root Admin
8 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

And since you want to take over..... You find all the participants that you or who ever deleted off discord. Have fun. Good day to you. I promise i wont ever EVER ask for your sponsorship again. 

Pretty rude. Thanks for the clarification however :)

• Root Admin

Do whatever you want. You'll do it anyways. 

So you dont want me to reward this? I believe you were quite rude towards me because I cannot find a PM you sent me months ago? I apologise but as you know I get a large large large amount of messages.

If you wish to stop being so rude, bump it and we can sort it out. But if you are going to be a dick towards someone who freely gives larges portions of their time to MD because of personal problems for which (as you know as we have conversed as length about them) I am truly worried about you for, then go ahead if it makes you feel better. I can handle it :)   Talking to people about problems and concerns helps a lot of people, maybe insulting others works too? lol

You find all the participants that you or who ever deleted off discord

Now im confused, wasnt this a Facebook Quest? I havent deleted anything off Discord so I have no clue what you mean here.

5 hours ago, Chewett said:

@Aelis since I'm getting more helpful responses from you, I dont suppose you know if  anyone was picked as first/second/third?

I don't think the list of winners was made public. I don't remember seeing it here or in any of MD's Facebook posts. I might have missed it though...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 6/27/2019 at 1:18 AM, Blackshade Rider said:

Players will receive their rewards when all 9 participants post their submissions here. UNTIL all 9 participants can repost their submissions NOTHING will be rewarded.

Given that this seems to be aimed at never "paying out" I have taken over this quest and am rerunning it.

All those that submitted may re-submit it, or submit a new one as wanted: