Help write articles

• Root Admin

I want to start promoting MD again.

I am planning to start a SEO campaign and post some articles with links to MD allover the web, to help us get some more players.

Is there anyone here that can write some 700 word articles about browser based games (half about such games in general and half about Md) ?

This would help me greatly, i will handle the posting and adjust keywords and links myself, but i need something to start from. 

I need multiple such articles written in different form, so i cant write everything myself, and if multiple people write a couple, or at least one, it would be just perfect.

Thanks

Ps. Ofc there are rewards for your effort involved :)

• Root Admin

I just checked my messages, apparently some are shy to reply here, but i received some articles already. 

I wasn't expecting the articles before talking about what they should contain..but its a good start.

I shall review what i received and prepare them for seo in the next days

Thanks, Ungod

• Root Admin

@Aia del Mana about 400 to 700 words article, You can write whatever you want about MD, for example Ungod wrote a personal review kind of article. Articles like this will be posted on blogs and sites with imilar content where people could check it out if interested, but most of all Google will consider the link back to use (backlink) when indexing the site.

@Chewett Of course i want!! 

• Root Admin

@Chewett if you don't want to write something youself, Ungod wrote a press release you could use. I am still waiting to have the front site changed before i push with the article placements, but if you link directly to the registration page, it should be fine.

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, Muratus del Mur said:

@Chewett if you don't want to write something youself, Ungod wrote a press release you could use. I am still waiting to have the front site changed before i push with the article placements, but if you link directly to the registration page, it should be fine.

I wouldnt repost someone's article, but I will write something. I will see what I can do during the next week or two.