Fixing up old announcements

• Root Admin

I am looking for one or a number of people to help me review and fix up some of the old announcements.

This will involve reading through them and suggesting who the author is likely to be, along with suggesting a codename if there isnt one and it needs one. Many of these the author will be assumed to be Mur. I will give the announcements out in batches so multiple people can help. (Some newer announcements had an author written in the announcement but not properly tagged).

I will give each announcement to two people to see if both agree and give them out in batches of 400 or so. You can only have one batch of 400 at a time.

While doing this task, it is suggested you think about a sister task here, tagging announcements.

I volunteer for this. Ledah and I have discussed it at quite some length. I like his ideas for tags and would love to help however is needed.

Also Chew, what format would we be doing this in?

Like would I get announementes 400-500 then export it in a file, or would we be working from a googledoc, quip, collabra, or firepad approch?

Edited by Steno

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

A new interface to help with this project has been created. All those that wish to help with the project please contact me and I will give access to it and add you to the PM relating to it.

unknown.png