Inventory/Items

MaGoHi

We all have a very long list of items in our inventories and it is very annoying to switch between your own inventory and another players inventory so my suggestions is:

In the hover over field add information if you have the item in your own inventory already, like this:
grafik.png.32e38d383c131cf0bf85cf2fe77e25b3.png

28 minutes ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

Ugh.  Only if it's optional.  I want to be able to give ONE common something, even if it means having to do it 12 times for a dozen.

my idea was just to show in the box how much you have or if you have that common item, so if you scroll through the inventory of another play and something catches your eyes you immediately see if you have it or not, without having to enter your inventory to check if you have it

Okay, Mago is talking about extra info.  Chewett is talking about streamlining the transfer of many, many common objects like piles of resources.

My "ugh" refers to the stack being NOT optional, as I want to retain the ability to move just one of a common item.  I don't like stacks in that they are all or nothing.  I want control.

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

4 minutes ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

Okay, Mago is talking about extra info.  Chewett is talking about streamlining the transfer of many, many common objects like piles of resources.

My "ugh" refers to the stack being NOT optional, as I want to retain the ability to move just one of a common item.  I don't like stacks in that they are all or nothing.  I want control.

yes i agree

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

MaGoHi likes the stack system, its primarily his brainchild (somewhat), I believed he wanted to extend it further but maybe this was not his intention.