How can I bring night in MD?

Ungod

Question

3 answers to this question

Bringing the night in MD...that's blasphemy! I always like it hot and sunny, although the question I get is invariably 'What are you, a lizard?'.

But where there is sun, there is also a moon, where there are the Soldiers of Inner Sun, there are...their counterparts. The (permanent?) Sun was made a symbol in MagicDuel, but that didn't stop Mur from giving Night a place in here as well. It didn't stop him from giving the Children of the Eclipse a place in the alliance ranks. It didn't stop him from creating a dream interface and people who can dream while it's hot and sunny.

You'll have to ask him why, but! if you are interested in the Night specifically, I heard the Illusionist Desk in the East can help you ..uh...become more confused? There's a riddle there and solving it will make you see Night for what it is. You may even bring the Night for others as well? 

Technically you can't if you don't have the spell. There is a night version and it's in a form of spell, as far as I know there is only 1 player who has this and it's Aeoshattr. Maybe send him a message if you require nightfall in MD for your quest or any other strong reasons.