Riddles

Snevar Neves

Question

I'm new to this game, but I'm highly intrigued. However, I'm 99.99% sure I've answered the three riddles available correctly. I've already answered a few of them and it accepted my answers, yet these three always say wrong. I would put the riddles and my answers in this post but it may be spoilers for some. (Not sure if everyone sees the same ones). Just wondering if I'm wasting my time and this game isn't being actively worked on. If the mechanic is broken, and I can't receive the materials intended, then what other mechanics are broken? That's my worry. What's going on?

4 answers to this question

• Root Admin

Hi Snevar!

Welcome to the game and I hope you are having a great time.

I'm one of the developers of MagicDuel and I'm sorry you have hit upon something I haven't yet been able to investigate. The riddles are indeed a little problematic as they seem to be sometimes rejecting valid results. The new starting area you landed on is currently being worked on although that is the only bug I am aware of in the area.

One of our teams have worked on the riddles already looking to try and resolve them however they have been unable to work out what is wrong.

I will however make it a priority to investigate it tonight. 

• Root Admin

Hi @Snevar Neves

Thanks to your and other reports I have found and fixed the bug! The riddles should be working correctly now.

Do give some feedback if they are, just so I know its all good (I have extensively tested them all with SUNT though :D )

I'm personally stumped by "The larger it grows the lighter it becomes. What is it?" but that's the only one I'm not getting.  Don't spoil it, but has anybody else gotten that one? Yes/No.

I thank you Chewett, and future generations will thank you.

10 hours ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

I'm personally stumped by "The larger it grows the lighter it becomes. What is it?" but that's the only one I'm not getting.  Don't spoil it, but has anybody else gotten that one? Yes/No.

Yes :)

The maths on the other hand...