Magicduel is a game under construction. Many elements are changing and I've encountered errors as well. Just try to patient with it and know that a lot of hard work is going into the game. By the way, try checking your junk folder, if you haven't already. If that doesn't wory, what email provider are you using? Hotmail works fine for me.

Hi!

First i woiuld like to give my Thanks to the makers of the game. (who ever you are)

Its wounderfull. Mystical. and the Drawings are just Fantastic.

I've made 2 chars to see how it ends up if i take different options then the first one.

how the Story revolves differently. It haven't disapointed me so far. as when i press the same thing,

different stuff is displayed on them.

My First Char is Baldr

Second son of Odin.

hes 3 Princeples are;

Time, cyclicity, Enthropy

hehe... at fiurst i didn't realy get what they meant, so i took things hat sounded interesting.

Time: is one of my major Principle. always been and always will be.

My secound char is Skald

A Necromance in norse Mytholigy, or so i think he was.

the principles are:

The Principle of Imagination, The Darkness Principle & The transposition principle.

I was thinking of making him a similar char as a Necromancer... but this will do. XD

Feel free to comment!

Baldr & Skald

Hi!

First i woiuld like to give my Thanks to the makers of the game. (who ever you are)

Its wounderfull. Mystical. and the Drawings are just Fantastic.

I've made 2 chars to see how it ends up if i take different options then the first one.

how the Story revolves differently. It haven't disapointed me so far. as when i press the same thing,

different stuff is displayed on them.

My First Char is Baldr

Son of Odin. The Great Norse God. not realy ^.^. but thats were i took the name.

hes 3 Princeples are;

Time, cyclicity, Enthropy

hehe... at fiurst i didn't realy get what they meant, so i took things hat sounded interesting.

Time: is one of my major Principle. always been and always will be.

My secound char is Skald

A Necromance in norse Mytholigy, or so i think he was.

the principles are:

The Principle of Imagination, The Darkness Principle & The transposition principle.

I was thinking of making him a similar char as a Necromancer... but this will do. XD

Feel free to comment!

Baldr & Skald

Damn... I made a Quote instead of edited it... -.-'