Random

Chewett

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay. This is unacceptable. While I'm not familiar with quantum reasoning (or whatever it would be), I must say, I can /only/ say, awful. If you get an A, you must get a B as well, or if not, you get C's and D's. I hate this kind of harsh fate, though I've already suffered it. Isn't this too sad?

Now there are two votes for C. It ought to be obvious. There is no reason to choose A or B. They are duals of each other like paired quantum particles. Either both exist or neither. As neither A nor B can be chosen without choosing the other, the answer is obviously C.

Besides-- I would vote for Glai even without quantum mechanics and Zen!

Belated reply! Yes, hear the wise words of Calyx! Those of you who are voting A and B.. how do you counter this? Hmm? HMM?

Both arguments she presents, of course.

C?

A and B being duals of each other?

What!?

Just because only A and B were available, you had to go and vote for C?

You are making too much sense! D:

How about the rest of the alphabets? How about numbers? Greek alphabets? Cyrillic? Hebrew? Why not some other random character? Can I vote for π? or ☆? or 萌?

Can i vote for R ? and in numbers i think it would be 2,9 or 29 and in smilies it would be :P and in colour most likely blue or red favorite food would be cake favorite jumble of letters would be RX funniest encoded message 370H-SSV-IH (this message was sent to SmartAlekRJ) but he didnt know whta it meant so he sent it to the CIA can u figure it? :P (favorite smilie again)

VOTE:

R

2,9 or 29

:P

BLUE, RED

CAKE

RX

370H-SSV-IH

oh i love randomness :)

• 3 weeks later...