LHO spells to MP6

Fyrd Argentus

With the "Live Help Operator" program dead, and the MP6 perks negligible given the potential active adept population and the weakness of low level MP6 spells, I suggest giving MP6 the LHO spells, at least as long as they remain MP6.

Yes, I'm the only viable candidate to join Syrian as an MP6 but, right now, when I go MP6 I lose training opportunities with non-allied players and get a worthless spell.  The extra principle doesn't stick around long enough to build it up.  So, MP6 is now more of a curse than a blessing.

AP or getting lost in non-nojump shouldn't be much of an issue - plenty of players around who can boost AP, teleport, or otherwise help new players move.

I'd be more than happy to rescue any poor lost souls in my own way, thinking on it. Send them my way!

On 12/22/2022 at 12:08 PM, Fyrd Argentus said:

Yes, I'm the only viable candidate to join Syrian as an MP6 but, right now, when I go MP6 I lose training opportunities with non-allied players and get a worthless spell.  The extra principle doesn't stick around long enough to build it up.  So, MP6 is now more of a curse than a blessing.

Going a higher MP should not feel like a curse, higher MP should mean more freedom. The issue is that MP6 worshipers system, as with most MD systems, need more people to work.

Not sure LHO spells would fix MP6, how about enabling cross MP5 and MP6? so going MP6 does not gives the disadvantage mentioned. MP5 gave the highest freedom for combat (heat scars reduction with combat) , going a MP higher should NOT feel more restraining.

Seems a bit nebulous to change a system to make it less of a curse, or more "free". After all, that is all a matter of perspective!

I can think of a few people who might want to be non-allied MP6 and safe(r) from attacks. As I understood it, each MP level has it's own pros and cons but should, overall, provide it's own unique... experience. Seems MP6 is that, even if not the best one ;)

the ones i remember are:

teleport papercabin

toadspeak

movelock (i think)

attacklock (i think)

there was also some spell that could return to goe/pc but it only if they were under certain days 

as for potential help spells, locate would be a good candidate to add if it wasnt there already

Edited by Syrian