Im new and i have a problem :(

nemanja

Well as the topic title says...

I started playing yesterday and i was amazed with what this game has to offer!

Still i havent been able to finish my tutorial. I bought my first creatures and killed all the shades down the road.

When i clicked on my magic scroll to activate story line i got the picture and unfinished text beneath it:

"A moment of weakness can cost a warrior more than anyone can imagine. Fatigue, distractions are all weaknesses. It is indeed amazing that you managed to battle these many vile creatures and survive. Your body is now drained, tired. You first Duel became a battle, almost a war. You feel like you will collapse to the ground, but something still keeps you awake. It is fear. Ever since the first of these Liquid Dust creatures attacked you, you were flooded by fear. Every time you defeated one of them, the feeling diminished but when the last of them fell, the feeling grew stronger than before. Fear? You can see it, hear it, smell it, taste it, " <--- thats it! no more text!

I tried everything to unstuck myself! When i click navigation icon i get this information:

" You are currently in story mode. During story mode you can't do anything else except read and interact with the quest story. Story mode ends by itself when you reach a point in the story where a task is given. Follow the story."

I dont get continue button. I changed 3 browsers (opera, firefox, explorer) hoping that one of them will work... Even made alternative account but ended up stuck at the same place.

Pls if you have ANY idea what should i do share it with me because i REALLY like this game and am more than willing to continue playing it.

Thx in advance :)

Wow, that's really odd. As far as I remember you should have a Continue Button to keep going in the Story.

It's also strange it happened on a Second Account as well.

I'll see what I can do to get the Attention of people who Might be able to fix this Glitch or help in someway...

Wow, that's really odd. As far as I remember you should have a Continue Button to keep going in the Story.

It's also strange it happened on a Second Account as well.

I'll see what I can do to get the Attention of people who Might be able to fix this Glitch or help in someway...

Heh thats not the end of it... After 12 hours of sporadic attempts to make it work the continue button appeared. Dont ask me how! lol

Now im stuck again with the little dark cube in my hands, surrounded with nothingness, which apparently swallowed another of my continue buttons!

Sorry for double post! The worst part about it is that you cannot access to live chat. I know it probably wouldnt do any good but screaming for help is better than being mute.

I have a feeling that this vanishing-continue-button karma will follow me throughout the game :)

Interesting.

One thing you might consider is that in storymode, right after you pick a choice you are given a list of choices for how long you'd like to meditate for stat bonuses: from "continue now" to "meditate 24 hours" (although if I remember correctly you have more limited choices in tutorial, only the shorter meditation choices). The longer the meditation period, the greater the bonus.

If you choose to meditate rather than continue immediately, you will have a counter below the story event showing how many seconds are left until you can progress again. There won't be a a continue option or story choices until that counter reaches 0 and disappears. Once it disappears, you will be able to continue and you shall see stat increase.

If it's something else, you don't see any numbers below the text of the story, please give a screenshot so we can confirm.

Remember that if you need help, you can use the Live Help button even during storymode :)

Ya i know about meditation timer. The problem is of different nature. Sometimes i get unfinished text. I compared Opera and FireFox. When i get buggy on opera it usually happens the same on firefox.

I know this may sound like one long whine from me but i encountered some other problems. During one fight all my creatures died. When i went to creature window to heal them the list was empty.

Sooo... im currently switching between 2 browsers hoping that if one fails the other one will work :)

Next time something like this happens ill post a screenshot.

Hmm.. it does sound like a bug. Try to use FF or IE because browsers like Opera aren't completely compatible, and keep us on tabs by telling us how often you experience this and similar problems. And those screenshots would help a little.

It's not whiny to me~ :) A bug like this should be fixed and you're helping.

Sorry for waiting so long for screenshots. I just wanted to be sure what i am posting.

Im currently using firefox browser and this is a bug which irritates me the most.

This happens every time i try to close combat window.

SS

As you can see scroll-looking background disappears and it simply becomes transparent. All options are blocked. I cant even refresh the page, so after every battle i have to close browser and log in again.

The same bug appears both, after the fight, and after watching replays.

I also found a bug while using Opera. I cant move HP slider. I believe screen shot of that is not necessary since there is nothing you can actually see. Slider simply wont move left or right.

If i find more of these ill keep you informed.

I really like this game and would like to see it working flawlessly so i hope this would be one step toward that goal :P

Hmmm...I think you hit the last page of this branch of the story.... Still...you should have had more text there...strange. A nice little bug... And I think it has to do with your account and not with the computer/applications/whatever.