How is everyone?

Chewett

• Root Admin

Unfortunately for the last year or two work has become busier and busier... this has meant that I end up doing a lot of things that I don't really want to, but need to, and not doing what I would like too....

At work I took over from my boss and I have been playing another one of those mobile games where I walk a lot. Walking is good and since starting I have walked 875,781 steps! Taking over from my boss has meant even more work, but I am hoping in the next year I will be able to reduce that after we get all the things that were not in control, under control....

I am hoping by the summer I can have a plan to reduce some of the various things I am doing so that I can have a bit more free time.

How is everyone doing?

I have mostly finished my exams at Uni for this semester. The exam period took longer than month, mostly because I did not manage to get some subjects on the first try. I was very close to droppping out because of one programming subject, but after lots of stress I managed to get it done. The next semester starts in a few days, so I don't really have time to relax, but I am glad that I may continue in my studies. 

Also, if all goes well, I will begin my first job (paid internship) during summer with one of the IT companies which cooperate with our school.