Alpha 8

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

So we finaly are at Alpha 8 ..so many alphas that i wonder what will come after 9 ^_^

I think there enouh changes since A7 and the new MP2 level is defenelty a milestone.

You are probably wonder when will be beta?..well you are probably new here if you are wondering that ..veteran players know me better than that ^_^

Front site face will change also, i am planning to make game a bit more atractive and lower the "human filters". Now that this will be over i can tell you that the ugly front site was such a filter. There were plenty of games outthere that look amazing on the front page but then you find something stupid inside, so i was searching for those that have the patience to test also an ugly game and are not fooled by a nice front site. Now this 'filter' is no longer needed because there is an other filter in mp2 and i also want more users to join.

I salute those who are with us from initial alpha ^_^ and wish that the new ones will stay around to see many more numbers pass that Alpha indication.

Mur

Congrates MD, mur and all the staffs! :yahoo:

Also us supporters:)

Hmm, its been interesting how things change from the start, and hope not to see the end but a brighter future for MD:)

The testing will never end i hope, because theres always more to add and to expand MD:)

MR-6

Well to be Perfectly Honest I found MD from a Advertisement in Another Game (It has a Really Interesting Drawing, Likely an Angien)

The Music got me through those First few Days of "WTF?", and the Principles and Info on the Homepage got me Through my first Venture through Story Mode.

I got to say i just wanted the music to stop...yeah i found MD on another games advert.

It did look quite interesting...first of all its not something you see everywhere...the tutorial did get me off a bit with all those writings and a few miss spell and writings...but over all after the tutorial finished, i was a bit lost....after i met a few players it started going well...

I think alliances also boost players urge to play..

or just the fact that they found a role they want to acomplish...

i cant recall what got me into the game when i joined, it wasnt the music, well there wasnt any then. i didnt read the principle pages until after i'd already chosen them for mp3, so the artworks perhaps? they certainly are amazing

[quote name='Chewett' post='20931' date='Nov 26 2008, 06:18 PM']it was most definately the chance of testing a new game and the cool image and contest on the frontpage.[/quote]

I agree with chewett...it was the same for me, no music then, but afterwards i didnt want to hear the music tones of times. I saved the MD link so i could skip the music part:P

Yeah, i didnt notice the profile till later...the art work did call to me:)

No one is responsible for the addict I am today. At the beginning I hated the game (really personal reasons that have nothing to do with the game actually) but after a while I started to love it and now...I am an addict.

[quote name='dst' post='20964' date='Nov 27 2008, 10:08 AM']No one is responsible for the addict I am today. At the beginning I hated the game (really personal reasons that have nothing to do with the game actually) but after a while I started to love it and now...I am an addict.[/quote]

0.o....well the freedom to manipulate the games story is quite atractive:)

ren you hang out in a dead girl's room

I ended up keeping playing because after blowing though mp3 and 4 I ended in wind's alot started rping just about the same time wind started the first pub there(the one in loreroot now) broke just about every rule she has, still do in fact :diablo:

[quote name='stormrunner' post='21035' date='Nov 29 2008, 09:52 AM']ren you hang out in a dead girl's room

I ended up keeping playing because after blowing though mp3 and 4 I ended in wind's alot started rping just about the same time wind started the first pub there(the one in loreroot now) broke just about every rule she has, still do in fact :diablo:[/quote]

Shhh!! *cough*thenewbiesdon'tknowi'mlying!*cough* !!

First thing I was drawn in by was the art and the general appearance, the music I thought was annoying... especially at Marble Dale.

I also was attracted to the principles, but was overwhelmed by the amount of writing at first.

I have since gone back and reread every single one many times.

I'm kind of an addict now. ._.

Awi