April 16Apr 16 comment_206092 I have been experiencing frequent but intermittent errors accessing MD for the last month or so. I thought this might just be my internet provider, but was traveling abroad last week and noticed the same thing. Report
September 21Sep 21 Author comment_206748 This is still happening. And cost me my consecutive active days streak the other day.I tried debugging a few weeks ago. It seems the name servers are flakier than they should be and the low TTL means nothing gets cached day to day. Couldn't figure out more than that though. Report
September 21Sep 21 Root Admin comment_206751 5 hours ago, Ivorak said:This is still happening. And cost me my consecutive active days streak the other day.I tried debugging a few weeks ago. It seems the name servers are flakier than they should be and the low TTL means nothing gets cached day to day. Couldn't figure out more than that though.Can you set your DNS resolver to another one? Something like googles or cloudflares?Let me know if you need more information Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.