16 hours ago16 hr Root Admin comment_206932 Currently we have a "streak" system where if you do things repeatedly you get a "streak". However the streaks only last a short time. Currently there is little point trying to build a streak because of the speed they disappear, and therefore I don't think the system has any value.Specific streams last 40 minutesGeneral streaks last 2 hoursGiven this, streaks are only very temporary and don't seem to offer anything to MagicDuel. Maybe they should be extended in time, with actual interesting impact, or just removed? Report
15 hours ago15 hr comment_206935 I actually have been trying to discover if they ever did anything and I cant find any evidence. Its nice to see thats been confirmed.Things I hoped they did:Resource Streaks: Higher streak means higher chance to get rarer items. Mineral Ore > More likely to get Lonsdalite Shards or Pure Gold the higher it is for example. This could encourage not depleting resources. >.>Crafting Streaks: Higher yield on output from cauldrons/certain combinersCombat streaks: Better regen, less ap used the higher the streak Edited 14 hours ago14 hr by Seigheart Report
14 hours ago14 hr comment_206937 The streaks have had one use they have helped me with so far, but yes, they could do more. Report
11 hours ago11 hr Author Root Admin comment_206941 2 hours ago, Ledah said:The streaks have had one use they have helped me with so far, but yes, they could do more.Yeah I know what you speak of, it's useful there, but spoilers.Otherwise, complete waste of time. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.