Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lorerootian Archers

Featured Replies

Ann. 4223 - [2017-02-19 06:17:28 - Stage 13] - Permalink - Posted By Mur
The Lorerootian Archer comes back to play as part of one of the chained quests currently in work. Because its one of the most beautiful creatures in the realm, i still intend to make it a build-able crit, but building it might be achievable via roleplay in the new upcomming quests. A summary of all available chained quests will be made public at some point in the near future, whenever they are ready to run. I must say that i am incredibly happy that quests in md are about to become more fluent and playable. I should have supervised quest creation starting years ago, but better later than never. I truly believe that if the selected team will do what we discussed, MD will go through a rebirth process that will connect its lose points into one coherent and interesting adventure. Because i believe this, i will dedicate a lot of time, effort and offer a lot of risky powers to whoever brings my dream closer to reality.
Codename: GATEWAY

I went to go recruit some Lorerootian Archers... and realized there werent any... so I did some digging and found they were removed at some point. Was this implemented by any chance?

Soon... soon...

At the moment, the only way to obtain new ones is via the Christmas tree. Well, and making a wish to Confused Santa I suppose.

I am selling one for the low price of 500GC.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 183.1k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.