Wish Shop

Udgard

The Wish Shop  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well, I've been wanting to bring up this topic when the WishShop first came out, but it wasn't the right time to bring it up, so.. I'll bring it up now =)

So, what do you think about the current Wish Shop items?

Anticipating Question number 6, please feel free to post any suggestion you have on what to add and their price, if you choose "yes".

EDIT: added current price to each option

I seem to be not the only one to vote yes, but the first (EDIT: second by 3 mins -_- ) to actually suggest an idea xD

i'd like the option of getting premium creatures for wishpoints:
aramor assasin and bloodpact archer for 1 wp
joker and santa for 2 wp
rusty and nutcracker for 3 wp

as getting wishpoints is not exactly easy, i think that prices are high enough...

i'd also like an option of a vp reset for 1 wishpoint... after losing xp, one could need such a reset sometimes =)

Uh, yeah.. I was thinking about that one.. maybe I should change the options to "increase/decrease the limit of usage", as the current one is limited to twice.

I personally think that the VE thingy, should it stay, be increased to about at least 25%, considering that most people with high VE has only around 50k-70k max (others with normal Ve have less, though some exception has close to 100k) and a 10% bonus would equal 4k-5k VE, which can be very easily obtained otherwise.

The premium creature here is tricky. I'd really LOVE this option, but I really hope this doesn't become a source of abuse with the WP system, as people would certainly start beggin RPCs for WPs even more if this idea gets implemented. I really want this option as well though =3 Just to point out, with the current options, aramor assassin and joker will cost 1 Wp, santa and bloodpact will cost 2 WPs, and rusty (and probably nutty) would cost a whoppin 10 WP.. If you exchange your WPs ito credits at a $5 exchange rate.

i was thinking about that, but what would be the sense of getting the critters for wp when you calculate the costs like that? anyone who is right in his mind would choose the creds then, simply because they give something more than just the creature xD

and i don't think that rpc's give wp away for free, do they? :(

and as far as i see the quests around here (and i saw every single quest in the past 5 months), no RPC was giving away wishpoints easily... in fact, it easier to get all inner magic docs than a single wishpoint :lol:

• 6 months later...

Hmm..look what I dug out from a pile of dust...the old Wish Shop thread!
Since I saw some work done by Mur recently maybe we can comment a bit.
So...what else would you like in the WP and at what price?

I personally would like, as Burns said, premium crits. I think it's the only thing I would spend my wp on.
For me all the others are kind of useless but that is just me.

One stupid idea that just crossed my mind :D :for 1 wp you can move one token (or maybe 2) on the desired crit...

on the sage's keep, go talk to calyx or ailith, I think sage has the spell to. check the announcements when MD is back to be sure, my memory isn't the best and it is 1:00 a.m. here.

though nice idea on the secret areas though it probably should be more even for a one time trip to some areas

adding age to your creatures would be a nice one too, but probably should be costly depending on how much

[quote]Credit Convertion(1WP=$5)
Good! [ 1 ] ** [4.55%]
Good, but should give more credits per Wp [ 20 ] ** [90.91%]
Good, but should give less credits per Wp [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Bad! should be removed [ 1 ] ** [4.55%][/quote]

I assumed there was already a way to convert credits into WPs.

Not drachorns but rusties.
Drachors are on the extinction list from what I have heard (hey! It's just a rumor).
Also having premium crits on the Wish Shop will hopefully increase the activity towards solving quests (and also towards RPCs making them - it's a fact that only few RPCs create quests and it's sad if you ask me).

Look on the WP list Death Bell. How many players have WPs? And how many have more then let's say 3?
So, if you make a rusty worth 4 or 5 WPs few will be able to get it.

@Fenrir: that rule was in place one year ago but then the wind dragon came so it had to be change a bit. Since then...it kind of fell apart.
As for having 5 rusties...that's good for players with money. They are the ones that keep this game alive.

The CTC option makes things annoying. I mean, make 3 alts, get 1 drach on them via quests, (perhaps even cheat in quests as multiple solutions), and then CTC the drach to your main.

Sorry, but that won't work well if you ask me.

I wouldn't touch the usual drachs...make something wishshop only, yes. But those you can already get I wouldn't touch.

Something occured to me about drachorns... eigger has, like, 10 of them, or more. Minimum is around 7, maybe. How?? :D

Yeah, you're right. I didn't think of that. Shame on me!

But, let's be honest: there are other ways to get the drachs without investing any money. And there is a player who proved that :D

I wonder who that is. eigger?? :D

(But seriously, I don't know)

shadowseeker did it methinks, may well be others

got 4 gg drachs, 2 rusty and a windy without investing any rl money

the amount of drachs is down to memory, and so could be wrong

Edited by Grido

In regard of Name Change and Tag description : those, in my opinion should not be in the Wishshop as there are too important .

Names are helping your role, changing them (if not requested from a LHO to do that due to offensive name ) is not an option.

Tag : that is also important ..someone tha has a tag is a PWR (attention! that does not mean will end up to be an RPC or that will play the role, as i saw most of the PWR's simply exists ..or are forgotten due to inactivity ) and if the population of elves and dwarfs or vampires etc will be able to give/change their tag we all will be eaten by them and the MD population will end up like a bad zombie movie :spiteful:
Some can change the tags and add some official notes that are not true and might confuse some..

Better the names and tags change ability to remain to some persons, that is my opinion.

Then how will we get them? If we can't get them in the WP, then do we have to ask Mur, and do really difficult things for him? And it's hard to come by WP's, so I think it's fine the way it is.