Wish Shop

Udgard

The Wish Shop  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am one of the people that purchased the new wish in the wish shop the mirror ritual spell I am confused about what it says about the spell by regenerable does that mean after two weeks the spell resets or does that mean after two weeks you can use another wishpoint to reset the charges?

• Root Admin

main reason to stop spells was because those with spells were people hand picked and not everyone had a chance to have spells. Spells could be highly abusable during a competition, but not if anyone could have them.

Its possible that at a later time there wont be any restrictions for spell usage during competitions but also its possible that some spells will be taken away , such as chase and summon especialy. These two are spells that are highly desired by anyone but at the same time they unballance things a lot in very many ways. More info when it will be the case.

Please continue to share your thoughts on the ongoing WS changes while i add more items to it. I realy like to see what you think about what things become slowly public (even if wp are hard to get).

WP value and distribution will probably also be adjusted after the ws will give a better picture of what ammount of wp you need to get to the last items, which are.....can't say now [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img]

NOOOO!!! Such teasers. But seriously, none during torch (yet) and none during heads (yet). What about wars? I suppose I can just save my WP and go ahead and buy a spell in the event that I ever need it. I suppose there's no purpose in getting it before I am right about to use it.

Also, I might say that the Vp increase is a bit too small. 1 WP for 20% extra Vp seems a bit to small. Of course 1 WP for a 20000% increase is probably still something I wouldn't get, soooo maybe it doesn't matter.

Edited by Guybrush Threepwood

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the 'Q' doc should be available in the wishshop so anyone can make quests.
I know we all aren't stopped from making quests because we can put the quest on a doc we do have and ask a RPC to sponsor it and supply rewards such as wishpoints.
BUT it would be much better, much more organised, nicer to look at and easier to find if all quests were in 'Q' docs anyone could make one.

^ Feature now implemented [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]. ^

Edited by darlec77

Just a question though, how is 10% of the VE computed? The current max VE or the current VE? As for example, I have 5k/5k VE, then I sacc 3 Angien Eggs, that will be 35k/5k, so which is it? 10% of the 35k VE will be added to my maximum VE, or is it the 10% of 5k (which is the maximum) will be added to my max VE?

• 1 month later...

I believe you mean 750. Anywho, I know I have brought this up before, but is there any way we could get a spell like Gaurdian army in the WS? I mean one that actually does what Gaurdian Army says. And preferably change the one in there's description? I know the whole not having the description right is kind of a MD thing, which is fine and all on something like weaken defense, you have it, you didn't spend anything important to get it, it's just there. However, when you spend a WP it would be nice if the thing did what it said it does. Though the current spell with it's current use is totally helpful and worth a WP.

What do you mean by getting guardian army in the wish shop? It is there. And it does what the description says. And I do believe the description is quite accurate. So...where's the problem cause I fail to spot it...

Allows you to use your army to guard an other character for a limited time. When that character will be attacked, the attacker will fight you instead. Good for roleplay but but also for practical use. It might have unexplored results under special situations. It will grant 4 casts, regenerable every two weeks, or increase maximum cast number by 4 if you allready have the spell.

According to this, the person I cast this on should have this for a DEFENSE. If they are attacked, instead I will be attacked. That is not the case. Instead, when that character ATTACKS, they get my army. Perhaps it's just a language translation issue, but they should get my ritual for the next incoming battle, not the first outgoing, according to the description.

• 6 months later...