MD Meeting

dst

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Grido' post='24413' date='Jan 27 2009, 11:53 PM']you travel to nice places with work dont you lol

but no, not in Paris :D i hear it's a nice place though[/quote]

Yes, Paris is a nice place, if you like to visit museums.
And ... yes, with work.

[quote name='Grido' post='24416' date='Jan 28 2009, 12:15 AM']sooo...where are you going after then No one?

or can't i just ask you dst lol, guessing you know?[/quote]

:P the plan says that I'm supposed to go to Morocco.

We have some labs there. So if we are extremely lucky we might come there for some trainings....but the chances are rather slim...
And...going to nice countries is the fun part. The job is quite challenging and it implies a lot of hard work. :) Hopefully soon I will be doing the same :D

ps: C'mon! Paris is a nice place not only for the museum but also for the shops :P and gardens(if you are lucky enough to go there when is not cold) and Disneyland :)

when talking about the weather here, everyone has to be capable of humor, but dont let that disuade you from trying to convince your bosses to let you come here :P

labs? like making mutant humans? with superpowers? :D

i like the thought of the nice little cafés as well as the museums, gallerys, gardens, and well not the shops :)

british humor :lol:

[quote name='dst' post='24462' date='Jan 29 2009, 09:05 AM']The job is quite challenging and it implies a lot of [color="#FF0000"]hard[/color] work.[/quote]

well then i want same job, coz i can work same thing, well how hard can it be leveling creats, gaining stats losing xp and other staff as well and yes its hard work to do :D

@Lib: it's a multinational and the official language is english
@Grido: developing and implementing convergent charging and rating, mobile payment, network services and messaging products -this is the company profile
What we actually do is simple: for the moment I work for the support team and he works for the project. Soon I will join also (hopefully) the project team :P