MP2 story bug

EtherealMD

dst, havent you learnt all the issues about mp2's yet? :P

have you tried attacking someone? when the system recognises that you've got the wins and losses it will give you a pop up saying that you can move on, but that only apears when you attack someone rather than someone attacking you

it needs a trigger for the box to pop up, without the box popping up the quest cant change, the trigger is attacking someone, far as i'm aware it cant recognise it sooner other than randomly poping up a box after you've been attacked, confusing you slightly, and would also bring up other issues like being idle when it happens etc

hehe, when it comes to mp2's i know more dst, i've lived with them longer, i hear all the problems, and solve them for them :P

it is bug ish but i doubt it'll get sorted out properly any time soon, there's bigger ones around

still...some notices...or whatever...i don't know...should be placed...not every player will visit the forum, or write in the chat...so they would simply get stuck...
anyways...the decision is up to you, mighty and allknowing moders and admins ))

That's why you have the LHOs there. They are the signs and as you can see they are good and they can solve lots of issues.

The bugs will be solved but in time. As long as they are not "life threatening" they will stay...