Calling all Slaves ... or subs

Kragel

[quote name='Kragel' post='29749' date='Apr 30 2009, 04:44 AM']ok no more slaves for this auction will be needed thank you all who have signed and thanks in advance for all the bidding that will happen

please make sure to read the rules and item and creature exchange rated for the auction on my hate page

and lets all get ready for some great fun

there may be a couple of surprises in the mix so everyone come with bells on as they say (actually who is the "they" who says that)

thanks again
(Master)Kragel
The Metal Mage[/quote]

And application still coming, therefore topic closed (open a new one to discuss the slave auction)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assira thank you for getting your confirmation in for the auction you have been added

any one else wanting to sign up will be able to be in the next auction when ever we schedule that one

and thank for reopening the topic :P

it should be open until everyone has had their say on how it goes and if they have suggestions for improvements on the second one after we see how this one goes

Count me in ^^

I awant to be the SLAVE.

I will be able to help with creature training (possibly even at MP3 and MP4) and exp reducing for MP5. I will also be able to answer questions my master may have regarding gaming style and combat ritual. Everything depends on what my master want ^^

Please buy me My Master!

Playername: AqlBeast

Edited by AqlBeast

I just wanted to commend Kragel on an excellent job as auctioneer for the slave market. After almost 5 hours of listening to us scream bids at him, he was calm and level-headed.

I am sure he will be equally as easygoing when he sells our creatures back to us at three times the price. :P

[quote name='pamplemousse' post='29824' date='May 1 2009, 08:07 AM']I just wanted to commend Kragel on an excellent job as auctioneer for the slave market. After almost 5 hours of listening to us scream bids at him, he was calm and level-headed.

I am sure he will be equally as easygoing when he sells our creatures back to us at three times the price. :P[/quote]

Totally agree, he did a great job and rarely raised his voice. Kudos to Kragel on a job well done, and everyone else for participating and making this a great event.

- Gauge

Yes, Kragel deserves a medal, first he had a great idea, then he executed it like a professional ;).

Mi respetos para Kragel

Ps. I havent seen my master today, he is gonna miss his first Spanish lesson. :lol:

------------------

BTW I would like to have a meeting to discuss about the Central Market for MD. I have some ideas for the funds recollected during the auction (wich havent ended yet ;)) and I wish I could share them with you. I read some of your comments during the market and currency debate and I believe this type of comercial event have a lot of potencial.

K

-------------------

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu
Funds

in this particular case im withholding my praise until i see where the money and creatures end up, nothing personal, i just havent heard from anyone definitely about how the silver and creatures are gonna be split.

Edited by cryxus

[quote name='cryxus' post='29845' date='May 1 2009, 12:08 PM']in this particular case im withholding my praise until i see where the money and creatures end up, nothing personal, i just havent heard from anyone definitely about how the silver and creatures are gonna be split.[/quote]

I wont use this funds to benefit my self cryxux, I think you all know that. That is the main reason I want this meeting to take place as soon as possible.

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu

Ok I know all of you want to know how the auction went. Here are some facts for you all.

.Ailith. Owns: Blind God, Kamate, .Raven., Cyrxus, Blood Prince & Shin Velleheim.

Cyrxus, Owns: Burns, IAB, Ledah & Unbelievable Power

.Pamplemousse. Owns: Shoeps & .Grido.

Shoeps Owns: .Pamplemousse. & .Ailith.

.Kragel. Owns: Intrigue & Kalamanira Kol

sagewoman Owns: Tom6 & Rex Umbrae Killer

.Calyx of Isis. Owns: FireLizSword, Lady Renta

Peace Owns: ShadyJester

Kittiness Owns: Assira the Black

ShadyJester Owns: dst

controversy Owns: XinHun

.Grido. Owns: Kriskah Arcanu

Windy Owns: Bourbon Biscuits

.Zleiphneir. Owns: Poofy the Squirrel

Assira the Black Owns: stormrunner

MRG Owns .Metal Bunny.

Intrigue Owns: Phantasm

keida Owns: Necromancer Mort

==========================================
Average sale prove for female slaves 48.29 adjusted 35.57
Average sale price for male slaves 20.91
==========================================

[b]Grand total earned was:
=709 loss from theft ...[/b]

a total of 70 coins have been paid out in commissions EVERYONE GOT THEIR COMMISSIONS if you wish to donate them send them back to Kriskah Arcanu.
[i](special note 2 slaves were repossessed my me for payment with false funds. This had nothing to do with them so they received commissions for their sales price.)[/i]

a total if 312 coins were taken in and 35 creatures -3 for theft.
[i]17 coins are still owed but have been counted in the profits...[/i]

creatures are being sold I will have them on my Hate Page for sale to make the rest of the total coin needed and profits of course or what kind of business man would I be. :(

[b]the top 5 contributors were[/b]
[i](amounts shown count creatures and coin)[/i]

1. Shoeps 140

2. .Ailith. 137

3. .Pamplemousse. 95

X. Logan Marquis 89 [i](Disqualified)[/i]

4. Peace 85

5. sagewoman 62

[b]AWARDS[/b]:
Yes that's right I'm giving out awards for the people who helped the most in the auction for different things. What are These awards you ask?
Here is a list:

[b]highest priced[/b] male and female slaves based on 1/4 of average for reward
.Ailith. 90
(Cryxus 65) [i]corrected for counting error[/i]
Shoeps 55

[b]funniest slave[/b] for rp during auction male and female. rewarded 5 coins
Poofy the Squirrel: for trying to pay with nuts
Intrigue: for drawing on .Kragel. while he was auctioning her off

[b]bigest spender[/b] over all. rewarded 10 coins
Shoeps 140

[b]pity award[/b] for lowest sale price slave. rewarded 1 coin
tied
Necromancer Mort and Rex Umbrae Killer

[b]most slaves owned[/b] over all. rewarded 10 coin
.Ailith. 6

[i](Thank you, Cuttler, for a superb job with the awards art.)[/i]

[i](note: all rewarded funds and commissions were paid out of my portions of the take nothing was from the Market for awards.)[/i]

I may have a couple more updates but i think this covers most everything.

Thank you all once again for adding to the fun!!!

(Master)Kragel
The Metal Mage

Edit done to correct a 30 coin counting error which showed Cryxus was the highest paid for male slave.

Edited by Kragel

I would just like to say thank you to Kragel for such a fun and ingenious event. I hope the resulting proceeds will help bring about a thriving market economy :D

The rewards I have received for my participation will be used in my Silver coin quest as rewards again to help spread out the wealth a bit ^^

Well done again and thank you for your hard work,

Ailith

*Wipes her brow*

Phew, I'm glad a withdrew from the auction block last minute, Calyx would have _killed_ me if I became owned by somebody else.

*coughs*

Really, congrats to Kragel for putting on a good show and pulling so much support and resources for the market. This was a huge success - and I do know at least a few slaves who are far from displeased with their masters.

:D

Edited by Phantom Orchid

I made an oops on the auction. I have corrected it now(check edit).

Somehow I forgot to add the 30 coins .Ailith. paid for Cryxus to his total making it 65.

I am sending the commissions and proper funds to the market also.
and im sending Cryxus his award for being the highest sold male slave.

Edit done to correct a 30 coin counting error which showed Cryxus was the highest paid for male slave.

Changes this effected are:

Average sale price for male slaves from 19.55 to 20.91
Grand total earned was:
=709

Highest priced male slave
(Cryxus 65) corrected for counting error
Shoeps 55
and for .Ailtih. for top 5 contributors changed from 107 to 137

sorry for the oops and hope to see you all next time

(Master)Kragel
The Metal Mage

*hands shoeps a green mushroom* i think you'll need that because you just got '1up'ed :P

(yes that was a mario reference, hopefully that'll never happen again :))

anyhow thanks, and sorry for the trouble kragel, you have been most excellent in your duties. Also great job on the auction and all mate, it was tons of fun mate.