QUEST: The Livingston Saga

Immerse yourself in fabled tales of dark rooms, battle, and friendship in this choose your own story style quest.

Begin on your chosen path of five, and where you end, depends on the choices you make along the way.

Unless advised to do so by the text, do not PM me, everything you need to work out how to move on is marked within the text unless otherwise stated and I will not be offering any help with this, part of the quest involves you working those things out.

If you see the below image, it means that your password is correct, but that there is something you need to do for the next story part to reveal itself to you. What you need to do is hinted at. Your characters' general statistics at any given time will affect whether the next story section opens when you input the password, or whether you get the following image. When you have got the correct requirements on your characters' statistics, the story will open with the password rather than seeing the below:

[img]http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp238/zleiphneir/Quests/whatsnext.jpg[/img]

The correct levels of said statistics are not told to you...you'll just have to work out what it is that you need to change....for example....if your life force, your VE, were very low, it may be unwise to allow you into a battle scenario.... The statistics you must hit are different for each MP level. Some people may never even see the above image, it all depends on what options you take in the story in relation to your characters statistics (VE, VP, Explorer points, Experience, Age etc etc etc)

If you have questions before you start, ask me here....the rewards vary, all paths lead to knowledge. Once you finish, I will ask you a series of questions. What reward I offer you will depend on how you answer, and what questions I ask will depend on which path you ended up finishing on.

To do the quest, go to the [u]Book at the Clash of Ages[/u] and Type in the word "[b]Define[/b]"

Z

ed- EVERY player can do this, you do not need to go anywhere special or gain access to anywhere a brand new player couldn't reach....

Edited by (Zl-eye-f)-nea
clarification

Nice one luvva. I've been thinking of making something like this, but I can't seem to understand the RPC objects programming thiny yet.. You gotta teach me sometimes =D
Anyways, off to the clash of ages..

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Death Bell' date='06 July 2009 - 05:11 AM' timestamp='1246853514' post='36251']
i got a spell document ut you say rewards are different.. so what did the others get?
[/quote]

Yes rewards differ from person to person depending on how you respond at the end. The quest does not have a set reward due to the nature of it.

What others got is not my place to tell you. If they choose to tell you, that is up to them. The reward you get for this quest is given on an individual basis.

Z

[quote name='Guybrush Threepwood' date='07 July 2009 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1246923917' post='36399']
When you talk about the choices depending on stats do you mean max stats or current stats? Should I be bursting before certain choices? Taking bursts so I'm valuable enough?
[/quote]

some are max stats and some are current, it depends on which story you are on at the time.

Z

It doesn't matter which path you choose. And I think Z made that clear enough.

But yes, choose Hatred ;) (on a side note: I think it's more difficult then all the other parts :D).