Quest Rewards

dst

I failed YOUR quest? O_O I didn't even know you had one until it was over. And if I thought it was worthed (back then) I would have done it. But it was not worthed. And you know pretty damn well what I am talking about.

And NO! There was NOTHING said about not rewarding the "enemies".

As for the drachorn? Ha! A normal drachorn right now is valuable because they are few but in fights I almost never use them. And don't give me advices on how to get crits. I think I know pretty well how but I am not interested right now in doing something thing. Why? Again: it's not worthing.

Drama? If you don't like it you're free to go. You're not tied to this game same as I am not. The difference between us 2 is that I still have things to do but you got bored. You had everything you wanted (all the power bla bla) and right now you blame it on the "drama".As a matter of fact this is the "reason" you wish to go, right? The drama. :D. I cannot say I don't have what I want but I still enjoy playing. You lost that feeling, MRD and in a way I am sad for you. You got to the point where I wish I will never go.

Oh..I just want to ask you: THAT was the BIG quest you told me? If that was it...I am really really really disappointed.I was hoping for more.

As for Braiton and his quest, that's your problem. You chose to deal with it in your own way. I chose to deal with mine in my way.

[quote name='MRD' date='11 July 2009 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1247330997' post='36779']
I have people i deny rewards to all the time. it happens. [/quote]
Why?
I can understand that sometimes it does not make sense for a certain character to do a story driven quest. Or that quests are targeted at specific mp levels or active day requirements. Or if people are known to cheat.
Depending on the reward you give, it is possible to do the quest with an alt and get the reward. What is the point in denying specific people then?