Alpha 9 - Impressions About The Past And Wishies For The Future

Akasha

RPC items, more creatures, tokens, doc editors, top lists, inventory...

Alpha 8 really has been adding a lot of features. My wishes would personally be things like customized weapons/armors, as stated more WishShop items (aren't there *cough* 5*cough* or only 2?) and otherwise surprises I think.

hm...
i like the changes, how HC and fighting evolved, the opening of Golemus and inner necro, the items, the new RPCs (though not all of them), the festival...
overall, a8 was nice, but a little combat-based :D

i have just one wish: working auras xD

apart form that... i guess a9 will be more about role-playing agian, like it or not... but anything that changes the everyday trod is fine =))

surprise us :(

Edited by Burns

[quote name='Grim Angel' date='07 July 2009 - 08:49 AM' timestamp='1246981771' post='36462']
I would like to see game borders opened (primarily Gazebo of Chaos) and some of the old creatures to have new levels added, like the Aramor ;)
[/quote]
i would like to see more crits in necro

I want a "shu" spell to get unwated people out of Necro when they are bugging meetings in deathmarrow XD

And I agree with burns... Working Auras...
And maybe some things that make tokens more balanced...

Edited by Prince Marvolo

Adeptrewards, ways to reward adepts for loyalty, in a similar way to the calender daily bonuses,(minor stat increases) only amplified based on the number of days that the player remains loyalty to whom they are an adept to, also punishments for dis-loyalty to adepts and protectors.

Variances on existing creatures, based on tokens, for example giving a certain token to an aramor will lead to it having a different type of aramor at the max level.

Have factions finally come into play, as I have been egarly awaiting to see how they will effect the social structure of md.

An automated system for the use of inner magic, rather than the current system.

I'd like to see more function specific RPC's like one for contests, ect...

Changes to the way the AL works, as right now, it seems quite stagnant and rather boring, perhaps a new system to allow anyone to do things so long as numerous people get involved, as with the lore no longer a factor in MD I cannot see much reason for so otherwise, perhaps have it set up so the Ledgend Speakers would be the judge of such things if they are worthy to be AL events..

No more new alliances!

A system using the wishshop to allow people to invoke land battles, much like the one at last Christmas, but make it divisible between alliances, eg. Guardians of Root and Golemus Gurrelium.

Subtle changes to existing locations, which will lead to information on how to access additional points later on in the development, kinda like a new puzzle.

Add more stuff to the wishshop, because now it just plain sucks ;)

Get all the npcs in Golemus doing something.

Thats about it for now.. Im sure I'll add more later..

[quote name='Granos' date='08 July 2009 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1247009460' post='36521']
Adeptrewards, ways to reward adepts for loyalty, in a similar way to the calender daily bonuses,(minor stat increases) only amplified based on the number of days that the player remains loyalty to whom they are an adept to, also punishments for dis-loyalty to adepts and protectors.

Variances on existing creatures, based on tokens, for example giving a certain token to an aramor will lead to it having a different type of aramor at the max level.

Have factions finally come into play, as I have been egarly awaiting to see how they will effect the social structure of md.

An automated system for the use of inner magic, rather than the current system.

I'd like to see more function specific RPC's like one for contests, ect...

Changes to the way the AL works, as right now, it seems quite stagnant and rather boring, perhaps a new system to allow anyone to do things so long as numerous people get involved, as with the lore no longer a factor in MD I cannot see much reason for so otherwise, perhaps have it set up so the Ledgend Speakers would be the judge of such things if they are worthy to be AL events..

No more new alliances!

A system using the wishshop to allow people to invoke land battles, much like the one at last Christmas, but make it divisible between alliances, eg. Guardians of Root and Golemus Gurrelium.

Subtle changes to existing locations, which will lead to information on how to access additional points later on in the development, kinda like a new puzzle.

Add more stuff to the wishshop, because now it just plain sucks ;)

Get all the npcs in Golemus doing something.

Thats about it for now.. Im sure I'll add more later..
[/quote]

everything he says! :)

I agree factions arent actually put into accion yet.
I would also like to see some borders open to public too.
The tokens issue, long discused at the forum should be fixed. I heard unholys priests are pretty weak too...
finnally I would like to add...
[b]More common and special ITEMS are needed to make economy work ! [/b] Sorry, that was my character talking :D

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu

I would LOVE to see the public documents in the K collections work. Currently if you click on a public K document, nothing happens. Although the private documents do work.

Other things on the list:

1. More WP rewards
2. Do something with story mode.
3. AL developement.
4. Fix tokens, currently they are 100% too powerful.

Awi

The story for mp5 is on pause, due to real lore and made-up lore which there has been so much confusion between.

I would quite like all the locations Territories to be correct. Some, like Fenths Beach and around there (other places also) say No Man's Land as Territory rather than Golemus.

I think this is particularly important with the Torch contest as well as the penalties of traveling across No Man's are zilch and other territorys have a penalty.

not true i bet there are like 3 or 4 screens :D but why bother isnt it enough for you to rule :P since underground has only 2 members ya can be called king&queen

edit: i mean nobody will object to that since only ya two are in there

Edited by Liberty4life

[quote name='Granos' date='08 July 2009 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1247009460' post='36521']
[/quote]

a way to reward loyal adepts is a nice idea but punishment for disloyality isnt well thought trough. if an mp6 wants to drop back down to mp5 he has to tell his adepts to be disloyal and leave him so he can drop back down. the adepts would get punished for helping their protector becoming mp5 again. i think just a loyality reward like the daily bonuses as u said is enough. but only after they have already lets say 30days been loyal. so if they do change the cant get the daily bonuses for 30more days. i know that that still doesnt solve the problem of an mp6 wanting to go back to mp5 but like this its at least not double the damage.
or if there is a punishment than there needs to be an option for the mp6 to always be able to drop back down to mp5 even if he has 30+ active adepts.

otherwise yeah more stuff in the wishshop and please something that is usefull to those players who have a lot of wishpoints. right now the rewards are only usefull for mp3s and mp4s but all those players who have a lot of WPs really have no use at all of the possible wishes. just look at the WPTop and the top10 players none of them would need any of the current stuff. something unique should be there perhaps spells at a really high cost or special crits.

and finally i know that the storyline is a big issue. but the reason why i even started and continued to play the game for several weeks was only because of the story. i do realize that with the current developments the story wouldnt really fit well anymore but to me it has always been a mayor important part of the game. would be awesome if chapter3 gets completed.