Banners You Hate

Muratus del Mur

Banners  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Root Admin

It happend to me that i saw some banners that i realy hated, and i wanted to disallow them from the google ads...but then i thought better .., the banners you hate, CLICK THEM ..it will sharge their owners :D ..oh i'm evil :D

Now seriously ...
so you think image banners in forum are disturbing ans should be removed? (leave only text ads)

I've gotten to the point where I don't even see banners unless they say something that catches my eye, which doesn't normally happen. I didn't even notice this forum had banners, actually.

Any of the advertisements which I have seen on this forum are always at the very bottom of the page, after all the topics and responses. If they are there, they might as well not exist in my eyes.

If you wish to remove them, by all means, do so. However, I cannot believe they are all too distracting to the majority of those who visit this forum.

i've been on the internet enough in my life to be able to blindsight all advertisements if i want to, so although i know they're on the forum i pay no attention to any of them, so you may as well keep them and make some money ;)

We have banners? It seems my brain ignores them totally.
So, as long as they do good for Mur, I have nothing against them.
Also...as long as they do not pop up to cover my image like I saw on other web pages they can stay.

lol Lib, they've had the one of the woman showing her chest for a while, i don't think it's new :D

i prefer game adverts anyway, at least i might be interested in them as opposed to "we write your essays for you!"

Hmm.. as long as they are not popping into the screen, hiding the whole site they are fine, especially if it helps the game. If you are very annoyed, you can get an ad blocker I guess.