Rewards Of The Drachorn Chase

Shadowseeker

Opinions please.  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Basically how it works is you choose between taking your silver, or rolling for the drach. While rolling, he goes down the list and rolls for everyone, using QP as ordering system. Higher QP means you get a roll before everyone who has lower QP than you.

I think so, anyways.

Edited by Pipstickz

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='15 July 2009 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1247653490' post='37116']
[b]IMPORTANT[/b]
Unless people say they want their silver (and possible WP) I assume they want the drach.
[/quote]

no need to post for those of us who want a roll for the drachorn, only for those who want their reward.

[quote name='phantasm' date='17 July 2009 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1247845062' post='37326']
show me da money!
[/quote]

And your money is my money, sweetums. Changed my mind. I want the chance for the Drachorn.

Edited by SageWoman

As I stated somewhere earlier, on the weekends..people with silver might get cashed out anytime, I was waiting for WP controls.

I cashed out:

Marv
Ledah
adio
phantasm

Poppitz, Sage, that . in between is for score..

so 17.5 means score, NOT 17 score 5 silver. For now I leave you two in the roll...but geez, you should read/ask first.

WP and silver should have been distributed now.

Edited by Shadowseeker

shadowseeker has stated all important informations [i]at least[/i] once. if you still have questions, ask straight away.

if i had to guess what your question could be: you see that he said that wps and silver have been distributed and wonder when the roll for the drachorn, which you posted you want (which was automaticly assumed anyway if you don't explicitely ask for wp/silver), will be. i guess he'll tell us the outcome as soon as he gets to it.

Edited by Nex

Well, since it probbly will include a few rolls I was thinking to put it on webcam, that way people can't claim I cheat or so.

not too sure, it's just that due to some work I recently have to do I have less time here, that's why it's getting delayed.

I however can announce that there'll be a few creats mixed in I guess, like

Pimped Grassan/TS, unsure what else to add for now.

Forgot to add the winners..<.<

.Grido. 47
*Awiiya* 10
Amoran 44
Shantu 44
Jester 54
Death Ray 51
MRV 31

ladytwin x 68 95
krazedkid101 ID: 9767 26
Kafuuka 46
Mya Celestia ID:129416 6
BrightShield 3
.Chewett. x 36 50
CrazyMike 94
Willem RedBeard 85
*Clock Master* 49
dst 22

These were the results... SO, CHEWETT WON. I didn't expect/want an rpc to win..but yeah. <.<

Amoran, Shantu and dst get a Pimped Grassan each, amoran's will have claw1 and claw2 for being the first in the list.

going to send CTC soon, if you didn't get it ask me. and yeah, do me a favor and take those.

Ingame PMs will include the CTCs.