Creature Values

There really is no standard cost...

I'd guess it'd be not that high, because although pretty, dream mutation jokers aren't more powerful than normal jokers.

If I had to say, around 20 silver.

Awi

Edited by awiiya

Items and other status markers do not take up a valuable creature spot. If you are tight on space, then why would you want a Dream Joker, that costs 2 WP? You wouldn't buy one in the first place.

I just honestly do not think they are worth that much.

Awi

i guess dream mutation is worth at least 2 rusties, you can't buy WP after all XD

dream mutations are limited to players bright enough to have sooooo many WP they can actually afford to waste two of them on a weaker version of joker without any colors, while anyone with 50 bucks can get a rusty LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

[quote name='I am Bored' date='16 August 2009 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1250452072' post='39647']
hmm..... i think that the dream joker may be worth 1 normal drach...... i think that the 2 rusties for it is decent.....
[/quote]

Ha! You may think it is worth that but how many people would do that trade?

Based on the fact you actually have to do the deal for it to be worth it i would probably say its vaugely equal to a BP or Joker. Or any tokened aged crit.

It isnt really worth much and is really just for collectors

well, for you, the dream mutation is just a toy you can buy with one of your what? 16? WPs, but a whole lot of other people are not as witty as you are or simply lack the time to participate in huge quests, let alone come off first to get a WP, but would still like to collect all the creatures the game has to offer... and those could surely imagine trading some money for a rare creature...
after all collectors all over the world spend loads of money for stamps they don't intend to use, cigars they don't want to smoke, wine they don't want to drink, etc.etc....

imo, 100 bucks for a dream mutation is not complete nonsense, just something unusual

Well, it's really an issue of supply and demand. Most people who buy them are probably collectors, or people trying to sell them, but for the most part the supply should be low. I don't know how many people want dream mutations, collectors who don't have plenty of WPs I suppose. Not sure how many of those there are, but also not a lot. Now Rusties, EVERYONE wants one, in fact, everyone wants at least 5. Sure, there are a lot more out there, but there is a LOT more demand. That having been said, I will sell a dream mutation for two rusties, or a drachorn.