Pimped Grasan

Death Bell

Power up the pimped grasan  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey i wanted to know why the pimped grasan is so disadvantaged compared to the others... it gets only a small boost in vit ant att and gets init stats...

While the blood pact archer and rust gold drachorn have the ability to boost other creatures of there smae kind.. so i kindly ask to make it so that the pimped grasan can boost other non grasans plz.. and since it takes $52 to buy the ability to buy 3 of them when u reach that place at md shop is fine i think.

any thoughts on this...

You already have something else boosting grassans, if you just knew what.

Pimped's look nice, and never were expected to help..so they were made a bit stronger than common grassans, but that was it.

Did you know there was a round of free pimped's at the beginning? Also, don't forget that those who do get a rust can get way more. Essentially meaning they are too common to make them be useful in my opinion.

So..I'm either guessing you want this caus you want to buy a rust and then sell it while keeping pimped's unlocked, or caus you have several.

Fact is, it's not needed.