The Group I Have Made Called The Tribunals Researchers

redneck

We are an aliance/group that researches the Tribunals . we research everything about the Tribunals. We research and learn more about the Natives that live in the Tribunal and what dislikes tem and what likes them. We research what lives in the tribunals and not just the NAtives maybe other things live in the Tribunals. My aliance/group stands for the research of the Tribunals. We will research day and night and learn as much as we can about the tribunals. We will not quit researching. The Tribunals researchers are only allowed to research the Tribunals and never give up. The Tribunals Researchers never give up NEVER EVER. They will research about the Natives mostly cause thats what we have been called for.

The Researchers for the Tribunals

1. Redneck-1st in command

2.SwoardMaster Trey-2nd in command

3.Professor Moriarty-head researcher
4.Noxid-researcher of Natives

this is the new group i have made ... give me ideas and tell me what you think and tell me if you want to join or not

there are more members to come i will update this as i get new members

We are an aliance/group that researches the Tribunals . we research everything about the Tribunals. We research and learn more about the Natives that live in the Tribunal and what dislikes tem and what likes them. We research what lives in the tribunals and not just the NAtives maybe other things live in the Tribunals. My aliance/group stands for the research of the Tribunals. We will research day and night and learn as much as we can about the tribunals. We will not quit researching. The Tribunals researchers are only allowed to research the Tribunals and never give up. The Tribunals Researchers never give up NEVER EVER. They will research about the Natives mostly cause thats what we have been called for.

The Researchers for the Tribunals

1. Redneck-1st in command

2.SwoardMaster Trey-2nd in command

3.Professor Moriarty-head researcher

4.noxid-researcher of natives

5.Wooden Friend -researcher of natives

Okay, first redneck... I applaude you for trying to find your niche in the game, for discovering a role for yourself. I really like that.

BUT you are going abou this in the wron way. If I have learned anything... Shouting and stating things does not get anything done... No matter the issue.

I feel you should go back over your alliance description and reread/write it. As it is right now, it seems unplanned. Perhaps I can help you in this endeavour if you want?

• Root Admin

Redneck you havent planned this. You havent got any Role at the moment,

If i see this group functioning without an alliance i would definately help

yet i feel you have just went "i want an alliance, Im going to make up some shit to get it"

For all your infomation you have said, you have made it up. I have checked with grido, You have made it up, Everything you said to me.

This is not the professional Forum Admin, This is my personal opinion and i an annoyed at your insults towards me.

Im Annoyed, i have seen so many people go "I WANT AN ALLIANCE" and none of them got one.

Redneck, did you miss the part where Mur said, "NO HISTORY!"? I think he repeated it multiple times in multiple places.

Digging up the history of an area is fruitless, because there is, in fact, no history. Rather, you need to make a history for that land, NOT by imagining it, but by doing it.

For example: instead of saying, "The Pub at the Tribunal once held Jacko's Pub, built in 1800, and there were demons galore," create the pub, create the name, and go from there.

The history doesn't exist. You're digging for nothing, and if you make it up and write it down, all you have in your hands is a pack of lies.

Awi

• Root Admin

Forum Admin: Moved to Alliance Section

Chewett: So it can see its comarads here and so it can die with them

[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/2863-tcr/"]The Clestial Reapers[/url]
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/2710-boredoms-survival/"]Boredoms Survival[/url]
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/2325-puppet-alliance/"]Puppet Alliance[/url]
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/4174-alliance-idea/"]Disciples of the sun[/url]
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/2761-shadowguard/"]shadowguard[/url]
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/2578-assasins-guild/"]assasins Guild[/url]
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/2519-mercenary-alliance/"]Mercenary Alliance[/url]

Just a couple of your comrads, All DEAD. And they all asked for an alliance like you have

BTW: Forum admin is professional. Chewett is not. Chewett is annoyed.

Edited by Chewett

Awiiya speaks the truth, like SoE, your alliance is a theory based alliance, or that is what I am gathering(tell mr if I am wrong). So instead of saying this and that happened with nothing but assumptions standing it up, try looking at the scenery and deduce what Could have happened. For instance... The throne room. There must have been a dictatorship, a monarchy or a tribe with a head honcho inhabiting this place. Go from there... Have a basis in fact.

As for the description of the alliance... Put some real thought into it. Originality is awesome. Almost as awesome as mb!

how is this for a lil background of the story of the Tribunals?

We are an aliance/group that researches the Tribunals . we research everything about the Tribunals. We research and learn more about the Natives that live in the Tribunal and what dislikes tem and what likes them. We research what lives in the tribunals and not just the NAtives maybe other things live in the Tribunals. My aliance/group stands for the research of the Tribunals. We will research day and night and learn as much as we can about the tribunals. We will not quit researching. The Tribunals researchers are only allowed to research the Tribunals and never give up. The Tribunals Researchers never give up NEVER EVER. They will research about the Natives mostly cause thats what we have been called for. The background history if the Tribunals. The land of th Tribunals was created for the Native people of the land. The natives where created to destroy the demons that escaped from Necro into the Trubinals. The street was roamed with goblins and evil crits. Then one day acouple outsiders decided they wanted to know more so they passed thrpughh the emtrance of the Tribunals and sought to defeat the evil crits. That didnt work so well so they caught up with some scientist one night in the Pub thats was built in the 1200s by The evil crits and we planned a solution for the evil stuff thsat was living in the Tribunals at the time. They worked hard all night and all day then one day they got an idea and that iea was to go to the well and start pumping it to see what they got. They got this nasty goopy stuff. They then decided to mix it with there poition and it worked . The group decided to test it on a evil being and see what it did. They tested it on the evil being and it made him turn into a native that was strong and powerful well they made thousands of poitions and got rid of most of the evil beings. You might wanna be careful lurking around the Tribunals because the group never went under the city to get the rest of the Evil beings

Revise, edit, and rewrite it redneck. As it is, it is riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes. Mix up your vocabulary. Instead of research, try examine or use a thesauraus. They help spruce things up.

Again, you know Nothing about the inhabitants(if any) of the Tribunals. Why not search the giant castle for hidden passages.

Work on it redneck and you might be able to get an alliance. ( it will take enormous ammounts of work and if you are not up to it, stop here)

• Root Admin

[quote name='redneck' date='31 August 2009 - 02:57 AM' timestamp='1251683851' post='40501']
We are an aliance/group that researches the Tribunals . we research everything about the Tribunals. We research and learn more about the Natives that live in the Tribunal and what dislikes tem and what likes them. We research what lives in the tribunals and not just the NAtives maybe other things live in the Tribunals. My aliance/group stands for the research of the Tribunals. We will research day and night and learn as much as we can about the tribunals. We will not quit researching. The Tribunals researchers are only allowed to research the Tribunals and never give up. The Tribunals Researchers never give up NEVER EVER. They will research about the Natives mostly cause thats what we have been called for. The background history if the Tribunals. The land of th Tribunals was created for the Native people of the land. The natives where created to destroy the demons that escaped from Necro into the Trubinals. The street was roamed with goblins and evil crits. Then one day acouple outsiders decided they wanted to know more so they passed thrpughh the emtrance of the Tribunals and sought to defeat the evil crits. That didnt work so well so they caught up with some scientist one night in the Pub thats was built in the 1200s by The evil crits and we planned a solution for the evil stuff thsat was living in the Tribunals at the time. They worked hard all night and all day then one day they got an idea and that iea was to go to the well and start pumping it to see what they got. They got this nasty goopy stuff. They then decided to mix it with there poition and it worked . The group decided to test it on a evil being and see what it did. They tested it on the evil being and it made him turn into a native that was strong and powerful well they made thousands of poitions and got rid of most of the evil beings. You might wanna be careful lurking around the Tribunals because the group never went under the city to get the rest of the Evil beings
[/quote]

Where did you get this infomation. You did just make it up didnt you?

The natives where created to destroy the demons that escaped from Necro into the Trubinals. - BS
The street was roamed with goblins and evil crits. - BS
They got this nasty goopy stuff. They then decided to mix it with there poition and it worked - BS

I cant find anything that isnt made up. Show me some facts and i might believe you. This is not theories it is blatant lies.

If I see someone wanted to create a new alliance with a specific role that firsts fits to MD and then also fills the requierments (mostly the right information about the land he/she wishes to be affiliated with), I would help.

In this particular case I disagree 100% with this idea.

Yes, it would be nice to see an alliance for the Tribunal, but in order to do this you must first [b]wait[/b] for the land to be created. How will you have a group that speaks of information and researches when you lack information yourself?

And I do not agree with the fact that just because you were rejected from some alliances you believe that you have what it needs to create your own.

I do agree with Chewett, Awiiya and Fenrir.

Redneck, we have all pointed out the flaws of your little project in hopes you would realise that at this time it is useless.

Chewett has been around since the FIRST alliances and was one of the first to receive one. Listen to him, he rarely, if ever, speaks falsehoods.

And insulting him doesn't help either.

Being named redneck, and than acting like one to those trying to help... Doesn't help.

Now before you respond... Stop and think. Will this help me in my attempts to get this done? Most likely the answer will be no.

• Root Admin

[quote name='redneck' date='01 September 2009 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1251767451' post='40580']
umm chewett you got a lil mistake there bud i made it up!! did i evr say it was a fact nope i sure didnt so plz make sure you know what your taling nout before you open your mouth

-thnx redneck^^
[/quote]

Thats the problem... You cant make up history. You need to think and research. That was the point i was trying to make

If you want an alliance to research a land, you need to actually research it. You cant just make up facts and then get an alliance.

Edited by Chewett

Here's a serious flaw with lack of history. Who the heck made this place? Someone had to. It's supposedly a rich country, inhabitants are unknown. Not necessarily non-existant, the sign to the new world specifically says, unknown. No history to a place makes no sense. I get it, I could see why Mur would like it, but there is no such thing as something with no history. On that note, making up random and terrible history is a bad idea as well.

• Root Admin

no history, But aken has researched a surpring amount of stuff.

All of which is not made up and seems very accurate and i actually thing is right.

No history, But it has a present, And as each day goes by he learns more and you learn nothing more

[quote name='Guybrush Threepwood' date='01 September 2009 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1251866518' post='40735']
Here's a serious flaw with lack of history. Who the heck made this place? Someone had to. It's supposedly a rich country, inhabitants are unknown. Not necessarily non-existant, the sign to the new world specifically says, unknown. No history to a place makes no sense. I get it, I could see why Mur would like it, but there is no such thing as something with no history. On that note, making up random and terrible history is a bad idea as well.
[/quote]
A place with no memory is a riddle of itself. Imagine the Semitic or Babylonian tales of creation being literally true: once a place was not here, and now it is. The question, "What is its history?" is meaningless, for it has no history. A more meaningful question might be, "What is its purpose?"