Html In Messages

Shadowseeker

Do you mean messages in game or on the forum?

HTML in messages wouldn't affect server load since it is simple text being sent (your browser renders it)
Messages should be sanitized but it would be nice to have text formatting (changing words to bold, italics etc) something similar to BB-Codes.

I haven't noticed this happening in game though.

[quote name='Rendril' date='10 September 2009 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1252587214' post='41393']
Do you mean messages in game or on the forum?

HTML in messages wouldn't affect server load since it is simple text being sent (your browser renders it)
Messages should be sanitized but it would be nice to have text formatting (changing words to bold, italics etc) something similar to BB-Codes.

I haven't noticed this happening in game though.
[/quote]

Admin Needs to check board settings,its not a bug

As for the [size="2"]IN GAME[/size] html rendering, yes it happens, it can be helpfull sometimes, although i do recall someone putting lots of <'s and >'s (as some emot or something) in a essage to me once and tonnes of the messable not being visible when replying to it.

Likelihood of this changing soon: Slim to none, unless you use Mur's definition of soon :D

Edited by Grido

*makes several posts invisible, didn't delete them, other thread you made also not deleted, the creator of the game can still see it and contact you if he wants*

if you want to complain about the moderators or admins please start a thread in the general section doing so, do not go way off topic here please

those who read this message and don't know what i'm on about ignore this please

Edited by Grido

• 2 years later...