Creature Stable

Aeoshattr

i'd like it better if it were level-dependent...

like, lvl 1 crits have a waiting time of just 1 day, means they have to stay in stable one day and have to stay out 1 day after they are taken from it, lvl2 4 days, lvl3 a week, lvl4 10 days, lvl5 two weeks, lvl6 three weeks, lvl 7 a month (i think there is no lvl 8 crit yet, is there?) and a maximum limit for time in stable, most probably twice the time of the minimum storeage/nont-again-storage (obviously also level-dependent)...
Storing something over their Max time will make the crits lose wins and xp, maybe 10 wins and 1k xp per day to start with, if they still stay stabled after 10 days over max, 50 wins and 10k xp for every day, say, the lack of training over such long times makes them lose their old experience

also i wouldn't like it if the feature itself was shop-based, just the extra slots imo...

what else? uhm... i guess it's okay to keep xp, wins and age...

the lost VE is merely a symbolic thing, but i like the idea noentheless ;)

OH, does stabling/unstabling consume AP, VE, VP, XPL? (<-- ignore that, you've made your edit while i was posting XD)

Edited by Burns

I was just about to edit my post according to your level idea. I agree with it. i'll post a list with levels and modifiers for each.However, i thought that max creatures, regardless of their level should have the same stabling periods. (cooldown is the time they must spend in your inv before re-stabling)
also, losing 10 wins would be rather... too much for a level 1 or 2 creature so i thought that xp and wins losses should also vary according to level.
so:
lvl 1: 1 day in, 1 day cooldown. 1 win+100 xp loss / extra day
lvl 2: 5 days in, 2 days cooldown. 2 wins+250 xp loss / extra day
lvl 3: 7 days in, 4 days cooldown. 3 wins+ 350 xp loss / extra day
lvl 4: 14 days in, 7 days cooldown. 4 wins+ 450 xp loss / extra day
lvl 5: 18 days in, 7 days cooldown. 5 wins+ 500 xp loss / extra day
lvl 6: 21 days in, 10 days cooldown. 6 wins+ 550 xp loss / extra day
lvl 7: 31 days in, 14 days cooldown. 8 wins+600 xp loss / extra day
Max level: stabling periods same as lvl 7. 10 wins +1000 xp loss / extra day

Edited by Aeoshattr

ah, good thinking with the max-lvl thing, i forgot about the prems maxing at lvl 1... of course they shouldn't be affected like normal lvl 1s^^

what do you mean with extra day? do you think creatures should have to be taken out right after their minimum-stabling limit? i'd dislike that one

i'll just use your (good) tablet and change a few figures:

lvl / minimum / maximum / cooldown / 'punishments' for over-stabling(over max limit)
lvl 1: 1 day, 2 days, 1 day cooldown. 2 wins+ 100 xp loss / extra day
lvl 2: 5 days, 10 days, 3 days cooldown. 5 wins+ 300 xp loss / extra day
lvl 3: 7 days, 14 days, 4 days cooldown. 7 wins+ 600 xp loss / extra day
lvl 4: 14 days, 28 days, 9 days cooldown. 9 wins+ 1000 xp loss / extra day
lvl 5: 18 days, 36 days, 12 days cooldown. 12 wins+ 2000 xp loss / extra day
lvl 6: 21 days, 42 days, 14 days cooldown. 16 wins+ 4000 xp loss / extra day
lvl 7: 31 days, 62 days, 20 days cooldown. 20 wins+ 6000 xp loss / extra day
Maxed creatures, regardless of level: same as lvl 7.

I'm thinking about much higher wins + xp-losses on higher level since it's pretty easy to regain them, and you can use the stable for a really long time before they kick in

1. Lore is open to MP3 now (see WP)
2. what is the point of this "stable" ? to store creatures ? to lose wins / exp ? or to hide them ?
3. considering that you want to hide creatures ... there are only a few cases when you want to hide creatures (as stated above):
- protect yourself from regen
- protect yourself from attacks
- simply hiding creatures from your long list of creatures

Anyway, so far , i see no point in having this implemented except for having something new in MD Shop.

PS:
And ... if you are in an alliance ... asking advice is considered to be done first inside the alliance. (I mean : ask me)

If something like this were perhaps offered in the MD store with 1 credit for two slots it may serve a purpose. Obviously you don't want to store any critter you plan on using, so this would just be a place for collectors to store all those useless critters they have. Otherwise, just another useless feature between me and the gold coin.