President!

Pipstickz

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Last Soldier' date='17 September 2009 - 06:05 AM' timestamp='1253189159' post='41990']
Not quite competent for any form of leading or decision making, but all the same... Isn't that what people expect from a president?
[/quote]

Nono, people expect someone who's competent, but doesn't care and makes the fun decisions :)

[quote name='Grido' date='17 September 2009 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1253227599' post='42025']
A president is a face for things, other people make the decisions and then the president announces it, in some cases *cough*George Bush*cough* they don't know what they're on about either :)
[/quote]

I agree with Grido, a presi... is one that does only what others tell him to do. A.k.a. being a puppet.
Also, hE has enemies and he is targeted for assasinations.
hE doesn't speak for himself / has others to do that.
hE has skills but he keeps them secret.
And many more.

Looking at the above ... I think I recognize this person.
It already exists. I'm sorry to say Pip, but it is not you, you are not dumb enough for the job.

So the only one that I know that fits the description of a hE in MD is ...
... (drums sound from here on)
none other then ...
...(still hearing the drums)
the only one ...
the unmissable ...
...(damn drums)
the unique ...

STOP those damn drums , lol

I will tell you

stop bothering me, lol

[b]yea, it is [color="#FF0000"][size="5"]BOB[/size][/color][/b]

And if there will be an election for the hE chair ... then ... i guess no one will run for it :)

Edited by No one

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' date='18 September 2009 - 04:58 AM' timestamp='1253271534' post='42056']
So it's agreed, Bob will be president and possibly Pope. Wonderful. I suggest an inaugeration ceremony.

Z
[/quote]

Bob needs a Pope hat!