President!

Pipstickz

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[color="#800080"]I saw Granos's comment on my page, and it made me think: [/color][color="#FF0000"]"Hmm...wouldn't life be better as president?"[/color][color="#800080"], so I decided to run for presidency of MD![/color]

[color="#FF8C00"]Benefits of having Pip as president:[/color]

[color="#808000"] -A try for something new, instead of all the same old "This alliance wants this, but these guys don't agree, so there's gonna be a war"[/color]
[color="#FFFF00"] -Someone in power to TRY to represent common people, instead of just one land or alliance[/color]
[color="#0000FF"] -Someone with completely biased opinions and stuff, because it's the new trend[/color]
[color="#FF00FF"] -So that Pip can be the most POWERFUL PERSON OF ALL TIMES!!!![/color]

[color="#808080"]Seriously, [/color][u][b]vote for Pip[/b][/u]

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='16 September 2009 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1253083498' post='41859']
Sure why not?

A president can shake things up, but why you?

And why president?

Why not emperor, dictator, sultan, omnipotent or even king?
[/quote]

Me, because I'm experienced with the game, I TRY to stay neutral in stuff, though often I fail hard, and just because I'm Pip. Who could say no to Pip? HM!?

President, because PFP is better than PFE, PFD, PFS, PFO, PFK, etc. x3

Actually, president because...well, just because it's the first thing that popped into my mind...I'd use Prime Minister because I'm Canadian, but President is easier to type xD

No, no other choices, because it's PIP FOR PRESIDENT! x3

Plus, you're totally un-neutral...and your post is un-colourful :D

Seriously though, I don't even know if this is serious or jokey xD

Considering it was moved to off-topic, I'd assume it's jokey :)

Edited by Pipstickz

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='16 September 2009 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1253085019' post='41866']
Bob can't make informed decisions...who'd represent the Bob-haters? HM? Besides, he can't even move...he just sits at the Path and gets loved by random passersby...poor Bob D:
[/quote]

Bob for Pope!

Well then I nominate me TWICE! HA!

And dst, that's the point...we don't want presidents that make all the right decisions...we want people who we can look back on and say "Damn, why did I vote for that guy?" xD

Edited by Pipstickz