Festival Contest - Day 278 - Painful Sacrifices

Fenrir Greycloth

• Root Admin

ah who cares, lets post it up anyways

i found this screenshot, i knew i took a screenie of all my important crits before sacking, im just pretty semtimental lol

here it is!

so, Whats the reward?

EDIT: well the upload didnt work, here it is!

Edited by Chewett

• Root Admin

My photoshop skills are superb, Wheras my memory isnt

:D

Some may be shocked by this, But i did the same with the broken Gazebo, and admitted it was faked once mur had said he would give me a puzzle badge,

And Grido can confirm my intentions as i spoke to him about this before going ahead. And Fenrir, read the pm, i can check for definate if people have crits, if you want my help ofc

• Root Admin

Ofc, i expected no less than to be banned from all your future quests,

And you have a method of checking crits? ah, so you have found another way, mine is limited to rpcs... so i have no idea how you can be 100% sure, As if you check my profile, i have no crits but actually i have around 60ish

pretty interesitng...
hwo do you attack people when all your crits are sacrificed?
very strange...

oops, shouldn't have said that, should i? Now it looks like you hid your better crits behind your tag whiel luring others into saccing all of theirs...

oh, you think it's about challenges?
if i sacc them all, or just start with 3 grasies and 3 heretics in a rit is of course a very different challenge...

what you propose is not about being challegening, it's about giving up all your crits, and that's not a challenge, that's plain _stupid_

Everybody CAN do it. The only difference is that some have more than 2 brain cells and choose not to. This is not a matter of can or cannot. This is a matter of will you be so stupid to give away what you have for an illusion (aka your so highly praised reward) or not be greedy and stick to what you have.

ps: recognize this? :D

[quote]What Causes You Pain?

My contests objective is to cause your character the deepest and most terrifying emotional pain. How you choose todo it is up to you, but it must be convincing and lasting. Not to be forgotten in a week. This will become a part of your rp!

Who ever I feel wins this, will get 6 jokers. That's right six jokers.

Second place 5 silver

third will receive 4 silver [/quote]

pps: should I say more? :D

I think Fenrir's just trying to trick all the token guys into saccing their creatures, so it'll be easier for people without tokens to fight again...actually, that'd be a nice way to balance tokens...they only work for so long :/

Interesting how you joined the forum today, you show up yesterday as an mp4 who has an I'd lower than 80k and them randomly does my contest. You pmed me yesterday. A full TWO days after I added the mp5 limit and needing a screenshot.

I do not like alts. Nor those who try to trick me. Soon anyone from Britain will be banned from my quest. :D

No one should do it because its a scam

there are no prizes for it, he will just deny you winning

and why banning all from Britian?

Also where is my ID number? i know im probably old since iv only recently rejoined and thought this was in the spirit of the contest, surely some kind of compensation should be paid since you led me astray

Still, you did not read the rules of the contest. So please stop replying to this topic, your little temper tantrum is not helping you any.

Edit: After Careful review, I have decided that MRWasabi is the first winner of the contest. Congrats MRWasabi. You shall recieve the reward after a few more participants have finished giving out their crits/saccing them.

Grido is also banned from all future quests and contests for the same reason as Chewett is.

Edited by Fenrir Greycloth